Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Babylon 5 on Pick.

Options
  • 13-11-2017 8:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,113 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

So pick have all of Babylon 5 starting with The Gathering that is currently on now. Only just noticed myself. I am very annoyed that there is no Sub Forum for Babylon 5 here just like Star Trek, Star Wars Stargate etc have. .

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

AMKC wrote: »
    So pick have all of Babylon 5 starting with The Gathering that is currently on now. Only just noticed myself. I am very annoyed that there is no Sub Forum for Babylon 5 here just like Star Trek, Star Wars Stargate etc have. .

You mean..like this one https://touch.boards.ie/forum/638

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Consider the viewing order, so films make more sense.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

If it's your first viewing, then you've the joy of the Londo / G'Kar relationship ahead of you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,648 ✭✭✭✭beauf

I saw it years ago. Loved it. Its it in widescreen?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,113 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

ixoy wrote: »
    If it's your first viewing, then you've the joy of the Londo / G'Kar relationship ahead of you.

Not my first viewing I have seen it many times but still love it and have it on DVD. Would love to see it get digitally remastered someday just like Star Trek TOS just so they could do everything they could do at the time or did not have the budget for.
    G'Kar even do he started of as very sly was my favorite character.

I thought the Narn got a very hard time in the show.
    The Humans could have helped them in there war with the Cinterie

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

AMKC wrote: »
    Not my first viewing I have seen it many times but still love it and have it on DVD. Would love to see it get digitally remastered someday just like Star Trek TOS just so they could do everything they could do at the time or did not have the budget for.
    G'Kar even do he started of as very sly was my favorite character.

I thought the Narn got a very hard time in the show.
    The Humans could have helped them in there war with the Cinterie

Warner Brothers 'lost' some of the files, which is why we'll never see Babylon 5 digitally remastered.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I love how Londo transitioned into the Discovery Channel :D

=-=

Nice thread here with possible info.

Advertisement