Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hi again All!

Options
  • 13-11-2017 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, just wanted to say hello again. Been off the radar for the last while due to having to sell off my firearms for financial reasons but I've just bought back my 870 and have a .22 lever action on the way (hopefully) so can't wait to hear the craic and scandal. It feels great to get back into the groove again! I hope you're all safe and well.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,043 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Longranger wrote: »
    Hi guys, just wanted to say hello again. Been off the radar for the last while due to having to sell off my firearms for financial reasons but I've just bought back my 870 and have a .22 lever action on the way (hopefully) so can't wait to hear the craic and scandal. It feels great to get back into the groove again! I hope you're all safe and well.

Never heard of you Longranger, probably because I only joined this website a few months ago to purchase a second hand air rifle.

It's been nothing but a positive experience since, the people I've met through having an interest in shooting are salt of the earth.

From the people who attended and organized the safety and proficiency course, my local firearms officer, to the chap that sold me the air rifle. All sound people with nothing but encouragement for a newcomer.

For what it's worth your post is inspirational and for me sums up the integrity of the sport, fair play to you for having the balls to tell it like it was.

We all go through tough times, but tough times don't last, tough people do.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Advertisement