Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 queries regarding my Eir Mobile Bill

Options
  • 13-11-2017 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭

No 1 - Recently came off bill-pay and was offered Simo Reg extra plan for 20e monthly (reduced from 25e) for 6 months. Oct bill fine but I see I have been charged the full amount for Nov - can you rectify?

No 2 - recently purchased a 2nd hand IPhone 6s. Since then I have been charged for numerous international text's to 00447786205094. Further research shows thats this is in relation to iPhone Imessage set up and that all reputable companies have agreed not to charge for for these texts - can you confirm Eir's position in relation to the charges?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

kranbo wrote: »
    No 1 - Recently came off bill-pay and was offered Simo Reg extra plan for 20e monthly (reduced from 25e) for 6 months. Oct bill fine but I see I have been charged the full amount for Nov - can you rectify?

No 2 - recently purchased a 2nd hand IPhone 6s. Since then I have been charged for numerous international text's to 00447786205094. Further research shows thats this is in relation to iPhone Imessage set up and that all reputable companies have agreed not to charge for for these texts - can you confirm Eir's position in relation to the charges?
    Hi kranbo, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us. 

Feel free to PM me your mobile and PIN and I'll check this for you? 

I'm afraid we do charge for these tx messages as they are an international rate. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭kranbo

Hi kranbo, 

I'm afraid we do charge for these tx messages as they are an international rate. 

Thanks

Tracey 
    PM sent yesterday - have you any update?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi kranbo, 

Thanks

Tracey 
    Hi,

We are still looking into this for you. Apologies for the delay.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭kranbo

eir: Adam wrote: »

Hi kranbo, 

Thanks

Tracey 
    Hi,

- Adam
    As I got no further reply for the reps here I rang EIR today and hopefully got it sorted - seemed a simple problem to sort !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

eir: Adam wrote: »

Hi kranbo, 

Thanks

Tracey 
    Hi,

- Adam
    As I got no further reply for the reps here I rang EIR today and hopefully got it sorted - seemed a simple problem to sort !!!!
    I'm very sorry to hear you got no response. 

I'm glad to hear this is being looked after now. 

If you have any further issues please come back to us. 

Apologies for all inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Tracey  

• Advertisement
Advertisement