Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cbd juice?

• 14-11-2017 3:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 238 ✭✭

Hey guys and gals looking for advice on Cbd juice, first off dose it relax you or get you stoned? What are good brands? Where is good to buy it? Can it be vaped through a normal coil? Will it make you fail a road side drug test for ags? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Hey guys and gals looking for advice on Cbd juice, first off dose it relax you or get you stoned? What are good brands? Where is good to buy it? Can it be vaped through a normal coil? Will it make you fail a road side drug test for ags? Thanks in advance

It won’t get you stoned anyway, it has numerous benefits to certain people and to others it has no effect whatsoever. I’m on a mobile at the moment so when I get to a pc I’ll post some info and links if no one else adds to your post.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 jobby

It's kinda pricey, even online, drugs test should be fine they usually test for thc and the legally sold cdb oil only has a teeny tiny amount in, not enough to get you high in any shape or form. Shame it's impossible to get the real stuff here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

jobby wrote: »
    It's kinda pricey, even online, drugs test should be fine they usually test for thc and the legally sold cdb oil only has a teeny tiny amount in, not enough to get you high in any shape or form. Shame it's impossible to get the real stuff here

Esmokeireland has it, I've tried another brand that was woeful. But the cd in esmokeireland works, you can vape it or put it under your tongue (use less this way, making the 10 ml bottle last longer) helps me get a great nights sleep

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,545 ✭✭✭jaffa20

deco nate wrote: »
    Esmokeireland has it, I've tried another brand that was woeful. But the cd in esmokeireland works, you can vape it or put it under your tongue (use less this way, making the 10 ml bottle last longer) helps me get a great nights sleep

How do you use it? Does it mix well with other vape juice? And works how? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,597 ✭✭✭corsav6

jaffa20 wrote: »
    How do you use it? Does it mix well with other vape juice? And works how? :)

I got mine in Kix, 500mg for €25. Relaxed me a touch but not worth spending that much tbh. Mixed well with pg base liquid in a nautilus 2.
    One thing to note was spitback after been left up for the night, had to point it away from the man me before using it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement