Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Webmail Problem. Bogus mail in inbox

Options
  • 14-11-2017 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭

Hi Folks,
    My wifes eircom.net mail address has is not operating due to a bogus mail from 1970 in her inbox. I cannot delete the mail. 
    I tried to use your chat facility but was advised to email webmail support.
    I emailed webmail support last Friday. How long is normal for a reply?

Thanks,
    Jim

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi Folks,
    My wifes eircom.net mail address has is not operating due to a bogus mail from 1970 in her inbox. I cannot delete the mail. 
    I tried to use your chat facility but was advised to email webmail support.
    I emailed webmail support last Friday. How long is normal for a reply?

Thanks,
    Jim
    Hi Jim,

Sorry to hear this. It usually takes up to 2 working days to get a response from them, however, if there's a bit of a back log or if they're busier than usual it can take slightly longer. If you have any other services with us you'll also be able to give our technical support team a ring on 1890260260 or free phone 1901 for this.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭Jim from Cork

Just to follow up....

Got a very helpful chap on the phone (Technical support) who contacted a chap in Dublin via email. The offending email account had to be upgraded from a  "classic account". I sent details in an email and the whole thing is now resolved.

Took a bit of chasing but sorted, thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Just to follow up....

Got a very helpful chap on the phone (Technical support) who contacted a chap in Dublin via email. The offending email account had to be upgraded from a  "classic account". I sent details in an email and the whole thing is now resolved.

Took a bit of chasing but sorted, thanks.

Hi there, 

I'm glad to hear you got this issue sorted. If you have any further issues please don't hesitate in coming back to us. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement