Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Add partner to account + change payment details

Options
  • 14-11-2017 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

I need to add my partner to our (my) eir account and change the payment options.  

How can I do this?

I tried the online chat but got the very unhelpful suggestion to call a support number - not very useful to me with my hearing loss.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Shadeymate wrote: »
    Hi,

I need to add my partner to our (my) eir account and change the payment options.  

How can I do this?

I tried the online chat but got the very unhelpful suggestion to call a support number - not very useful to me with my hearing loss.

Cheers
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you PM me your account number, full name, and the name of your partner I can arrange this for you. 

If you're looking to change your direct debit details and you can't ring, you would need to pop into an eir store. we couldn't take these details from here for data protection reasons.

- Adam

Advertisement