Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about packaging manufacturer

Options
  • 14-11-2017 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I know this is an odd question, and I also know that some of our forum members have owned packaging companies. So I thought that I would at least ask.

Would anyone know of a plastic bottle manufacturer (preferable UK or IRL) who would accept 'my' plastic ?

A lot of the bottle manufacturers have in house designers and will customise the shape of your bottle, but I am specifically looking for someone with the machinery who will use the mix of plastic that I specify.

It's an Awkward one I know, but Supermanperson, if you're out there, now is the time.

Thanks,
    Fionn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Fionn101 wrote: »
    Hi All,

I know this is an odd question, and I also know that some of our forum members have owned packaging companies. So I thought that I would at least ask.

Would anyone know of a plastic bottle manufacturer (preferable UK or IRL) who would accept 'my' plastic ?

A lot of the bottle manufacturers have in house designers and will customise the shape of your bottle, but I am specifically looking for someone with the machinery who will use the mix of plastic that I specify.

It's an Awkward one I know, but Supermanperson, if you're out there, now is the time.

Thanks,
    Fionn

Ask directly of someone like protec in Cork or complas in kildare

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Fionn101

thanks duploelabs,

getting on the phone to them now

edit : had a great chat with the owner and he has given me a few pointers to research.

He also said to come back to him as he knows a few people who may be able to help me.

fantastic result in such a short space of time, I'm only delighted I asked here.

Cheers,
    Fionn

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭duploelabs

Great to hear, glad it got you on the right path

Advertisement