Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refugee Family Reunification

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭Dr Brown

Help!!!! wrote: »
    Do you think the people posting here are far right?

Anybody who doen't support an open door immigration policy is "far right" to these head bangers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

Dr Brown wrote: »
    Anybody who doen't support an open door immigration policy is "far right" to these head bangers.

Its good to see the poll isn't in their favour so there may be hope still for Ireland

• Registered Users Posts: 34,164 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

if somebody does not agree with you in 2017 just Call them a Racist or Far Right guy.

if somebody does not agree with you in 2017 just Call them a Racist or Far Right guy.

The Irish ones are a little less fanatical than the Americans but are more stupid because they think the Irish should pay for the sins of other countries:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,077 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Flying your flag is wrong to you????

no, but using illegal signs on your taxi for xenophobic reasons very much is . of course, you know that.
    Its quite clear you dont know too many Muslims. Their religion takes precedence over everything

no different to any other religion.
    And what law says its illegal for irish taxi drivers to fly the tricolour ?

the law that states one cannot have unauthorised signs on a taxi. the tricolour is not a sign and it wasn't flown on the taxis.
    To the PC brigade flying ones national flag is akin to flying a swastika.

the pc brigade don't exist, so your statement is not only factually incorrect but would be impossible to ever be true.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Advertisement

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    Because Patriotism and Nationalism go against the Left's destructive policies. Notice how the Leftist media love throwing around the "Nazis" and "Virtually Hitler" lines whenever they discuss something that is against their destructive narrative. Anything Common sense like Border control and Immigration Control is Nazi-ish to the Destructive Left.

yup. everything is the fault of "ja left rabel rabel"
    Patriotism and Nationalism are perfectly fine with the left. but people like yourself aren't patriots.
    border and immigration control are perfectly fine with the left. however controls that pick on people because "brown/black" have no place. people like yourself on the other hand, don't actually wish to pay for such controls.
    He's certainly not Pro-Irish. Though I fail to see what that has to do with my post you just quoted.

in what way is he not "pro-irish"
    That's all they have left. Yelling "Fascists", "Nazis",etc like a pack of children.

people like yourself are the only ones yelling and ranting.

Really?? I dont know any Irish person who would say they were Catholic/Protestant or Christian rather than Irish

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

Really?? I dont know any Irish person who would say they were Catholic/Protestant or Christian rather than Irish

I'm Irish. The fact I'm Catholic is only relevant an hour a week.

I support the repeal of the 8th. Voted an enthusiastic Ta in the marriage referendum and am currently sat in a gay bar.

Whereas Muslims are Muslim first and everything else second. A looooong way second.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

yup. everything is the fault of "ja left rabel rabel"
    Patriotism and Nationalism are perfectly fine with the left. but people like yourself aren't patriots.
    border and immigration control are perfectly fine with the left. however controls that pick on people because "brown/black" have no place. people like yourself on the other hand, don't actually wish to pay for such controls.

in what way is he not "pro-irish"

people like yourself are the only ones yelling and ranting.

Thank you for proving that the only thing the Left can do anymore is scream racism,etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

Whereas some Muslims are Muslim first and everything else second. A looooong way second.

FYP

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

That's not quite true and you know it.

like nobody says they are muslim rather then being british?
    Thank you for proving that the only thing the Left can do anymore is scream racism,etc.

interesting, i don't remember mentioning racism? so how could i have proved something that i didn't prove or that isn't the case?
    Hitman3000 wrote: »
    That's not quite true and you know it.

oh it's very true.

I'm Irish. The fact I'm Catholic is only relevant an hour a week.

I support the repeal of the 8th. Voted an enthusiastic Ta in the marriage referendum and am currently sat in a gay bar.

Whereas Muslims are Muslim first and everything else second. A looooong way second.

Exactly, will the left be OK when we get the same problems that the UK are experiencing?
    FGM, Honour killings, Sharia patrols, Acid attacks, Sex grooming gangs

There was a prime time investigation done in 2010 " Radical Islam In Ireland " one Muslim said we had a problem in Ireland they interviewed the Clonskeagh Mosque Imam & a few other " No problem in Ireland "
    Roll on a few years we had Khalid Kelly & around 100 people go to Syria to fight for ISIS. We have mosques connected to the Muslim Brotherhood has links to terrorist organisations but we are to believe that we will have no problem when more come to live here:rolleyes:
    Taqiyya is when a Muslim is allowed to lie to smooth over differences with another Muslim
    Taqiyya is also allowed to lie to a non believer to advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,103 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Seriously???

You want welfare to pay more than work, unlimited immigration and crime rampant?

Nowt as queer as folk as me old nan used to say.

No, I just don't want to elect a party composed of newstalk listeners to positions of power.
    Help!!! wrote:
    Do you think the people posting here are far right?

Some are. You're a member of a far right group, for instance.

As sweeping generalisations go, thats a big one.

Taqiyya is when a Muslim is allowed to lie to smooth over differences with another Muslim
    Taqiyya is also allowed to lie to a non believer to advance the cause of Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

It really is a dire state when somebody is lost enough to post that kind of crap in a mainstream forum.

like nobody says they are muslim rather then being british?

Shows you dont know many Muslims. & yes I do I have worked & spoken to many over the years while in the UK. A mate of mine got radicalised while in prison so forgive me if I prefer to believe what I have seen & heard

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Odhinn wrote: »
    You have some statistics to back this up?

I live in one of the towns where the Syrians have been settled.
    Lovely people, quite similar to ourselves actually.
    The first tranch came in Oct 14.
    Citizenship naturalization rules have been relaxed for them on several fronts including cost and length of residence.
    I know them all and none of them are working.
    Lots have got disability and Carers payments.

Some are. You're a member of a far right group, for instance.

How is the National Party far right?
    Is it far right to want to keep Ireland for the Irish people?

It really is a dire state when somebody is lost enough to post that kind of crap in a mainstream forum.

OK so tell me which part is wrong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

oh it's very true.

It's not though. How many faiths have a religious police force. Off the top of my head I can only think of one, and they ain't Catholic/Protestant or Mormon.

• Advertisement

splinter65 wrote: »
    I live in one of the towns where the Syrians have been settled.
    Lovely people, quite similar to ourselves actually.
    The first tranch came in Oct 14.
    Citizenship naturalization rules have been relaxed for them on several fronts including cost and length of residence.
    I know them all and none of them are working.
    Lots have got disability and Carers payments.

You mean we didn't get the doctors/nurses/engineers that we were promised?
    I feel outraged that our politicians have lied to us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭511

To the PC brigade flying ones national flag is akin to flying a swastika.

https://gfycat.com/FlippantBraveIndianskimmer

It's far right, set up by a person with known far right links. Addmittedly he's probably quark from deep space 9, but still, he has those links.

Your definition of "irish people" is doubtless like johnmc1's .

"Taqiyya is an Islamic juridical term whose shifting meaning relates to when a Muslim is allowed, under Sharia law, to lie. A concept whose meaning has varied significantly among Islamic sects, scholars, countries, and political regimes, it nevertheless is one of the key terms used by recent anti-Muslim polemicists."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

Do you think its wrong to keep Ireland as the home of Irish people?

Nope its common sense which everybody except the self haters agree with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

Go to any multicultural part of an inner city in the UK and then come back and say if you still think it's great.

Exactly, will the left be OK when we get the same problems that the UK are experiencing?

There was a prime time investigation done in 2010 " Radical Islam In Ireland " one Muslim said we had a problem in Ireland they interviewed the Clonskeagh Mosque Imam & a few other " No problem in Ireland "
    Roll on a few years we had Khalid Kelly & around 100 people go to Syria to fight for ISIS. We have mosques connected to the Muslim Brotherhood has links to terrorist organisations but we are to believe that we will have no problem when more come to live here

all illegal in ireland and rightly so.
    britain having problems with such issues is down to both the police forces refusing to do their job and deal with the issue, and government who wants to have policing on the cheap, so refuse to give the funds and resources necessary to practically tackle the issues.

it's far right to want to keep ireland for the white irish people yes. it's delusianel to want to keep ireland for the irish in full however as it's not viable.

It's far right, set up by a person with known far right links. Addmittedly he's probably quark from deep space 9, but still, he has those links.

Your definition of "irish people" is doubtless like johnmc1's .

"Taqiyya is an Islamic juridical term whose shifting meaning relates to when a Muslim is allowed, under Sharia law, to lie. A concept whose meaning has varied significantly among Islamic sects, scholars, countries, and political regimes, it nevertheless is one of the key terms used by recent anti-Muslim polemicists."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taqiya

Oh dear, if all you know about Islam is from wikipedia then you need help
    Look up Imam Tawhidi & Ayaan Hirsi Ali on youtube & listen to them you will learn so much

Mutant z wrote: »
    Go to any multicultural part of an inner city in the UK and then come back and say if you still think it's great.

Exactly walk home at night with a beer & pass the mosque in Barking & see what sort of welcome you get

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

You don't know the party you signed up to aren't far right?

• Advertisement

Exactly walk home at night with a beer & pass the mosque in Barking & see what sort of welcome you get

you will be arrested by the police as it's illegal to be drinking on the streets

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement