Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refugee Family Reunification

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

FGM, Honour killings, Sharia patrols, Acid attacks, Sex grooming gangs
    all illegal in ireland and rightly so.
    britain having problems with such issues is down to both the police forces refusing to do their job and deal with the issue, and government who wants to have policing on the cheap, so refuse to give the funds and resources necessary to practically tackle the issues.

& you really think we wont have the same problems?

it's far right to want to keep ireland for the white irish people yes. it's delusianel to want to keep ireland for the irish in full however as it's not viable.

Ireland hasn't been all white for decades so to think thats what I meant is idiotic
    Keep letting in migrants & their extended families & it wont take long for us to be a minority

you will be arrested by the police as it's illegal to be drinking on the streets

No its not

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

You don't know the party you signed up to aren't far right?

Wanting sensible immigration policies doesnt make someone far right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Mutant z wrote: »

The party is far right. There is no argument there.

You don't know the party you signed up to aren't far right?

Maybe they are to you but most would say more center. I signed up with them because I have watched their meetings on youtube & they stand for what I am looking for in the political party

• Advertisement

Just cause you call someone something doesn't make it true

Help!!!! wrote: »
    Maybe they are to you but most would say more center. I signed up with them because I have watched their meetings on youtube & they stand for what I am looking for in the political party

There's no maybe. There's no centre. At least have the honesty to admit what you signed up to.

Why because you and the open borders brigade say so.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

Banning people from entering the country based purely on their race,religion,nationality ethnicity etc does not make a sensible immigration policy.

Just cause you call someone something doesn't make it true

You signed up to far right party.

• Advertisement

There's no maybe. There's no centre. At least have the honesty to admit what you signed up to.

Have you looked into them or are you just singing from the leftist hymn sheet?

Why because you and the open borders brigade say so.

I and the open border brigade?

Nope. Anyone with half a brain and browse over their policies.

RustyNut wrote: »
    Banning people from entering the country based purely on their race,religion,nationality ethnicity etc does not make a sensible immigration policy.

Stopping immigration to anyone with out a job until the problems already existing in the country are fixed makes sense dont you think?
    Cant keep sticking a band aid on it

Have you looked into them or are you just singing from the leftist hymn sheet?

I have. Why are being so dishonest about the party you signed up too.

RustyNut wrote: »

They want to restrict immigration to those who are compatible with our way of life and who won't be welfare dependent sounds sensible to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,074 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

correct. wanting sensible immigration policies indeed doesn't make someone far right.
    wanting immigration policies designed to target people based on sectarian or discriminatory reasons however does make someone far right.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,074 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

They want to restrict immigration to those who are compatible with our way of life and who won't be welfare dependent sounds sensible to me.

very few immigrants would be compatible with your way of life. islamic extremists at most if your lucky.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

A party that wants to outlaw abortion under any circumstances, ban any discussion on abortion, throw women in prison for having abortions. Bring back the death penalty, probably for those nasty women. Have the country run by the catholic church again. A party run by a constantly angry man who knowingly attended neo-nazi rallies in Europe.

Good for you kid, keep fighting the good fight. You'll have those 300 members needed to become a real party in no time.

very few immigrants would be compatible with your way of life. islamic extremists at most if your lucky.

Islamic immigration has proven to be nothing but a disaster with lack of integration, ghettoisation, extremism and terrorism, European cities have become huge security risks purely because of their increasing muslim populations.

I have. Why are being so dishonest about the party you signed up too.

Whats far right to you doesn't mean its far right to others. They are not calling on all non whites or migrants to leave

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

The College I work in has halal only food and no lectures scheduled from 12pm to 2pm on Friday.

Oh and they made Freshers Week "dry" and banned the LGBT Society all on the say of a Muslim student union president.

That's wrong.

Whats far right to you doesn't mean its far right to others. They are not calling on all non whites or migrants to leave

No...you signed up to a far right party. It is far right to others..take some owner ship over your decision and stop being dishonest.

dav3 wrote: »
    A party that wants to outlaw abortion under any circumstances, ban any discussion on abortion, throw women in prison for having abortions. Bring back the death penalty, probably for those nasty women. Have the country run by the catholic church again. A party run by a constantly angry man who knowingly attended neo-nazi rallies in Europe.

Good for you kid, keep fighting the good fight. You'll have those 300 members needed to become a real party in no time.

As far as abortion I think it should be mandatory for anyone voting to have it in Ireland to watch a video on abortions at every stage
    Throw women in prison for abortions is a lie
    Catholic church is a lie
    As far as members wait for 2018 you will be surprised;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Go to any multicultural part of an inner city in the UK and then come back and say if you still think it's great.

What's wrong with London?

The College I work in has halal only food and no lectures scheduled from 12pm to 2pm on Friday.

Oh and they made Freshers Week "dry" and banned the LGBT Society all on the say of a Muslim student union president.

That's wrong.

Is that in Ireland?

No...you signed up to a far right party. It is far right to others..take some owner ship over your decision and stop being dishonest.

Yawn!!!

What's wrong with London?

Have you been lately?? Sharia patrols around some mosques, Somalian ghettos, acid attacks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

As far as abortion I think it should be mandatory for anyone voting to have it in Ireland to watch a video on abortions at every stage
    Throw women in prison for abortions is a lie
    Catholic church is a lie
    As far as members wait for 2018 you will be surprised;)

I think you may need to do some more research on your dear leader. Ask him about all of the above at your next meeting. If you think I'm lying, you may end up being surprised yourself.

I can't wait for 2018.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Have you been lately?? Sharia patrols around some mosques, Somalian ghettos, acid attacks

Yes and prob again (if not twice) before xmas....have several relatives and friends making lives over there for themselves??

And none encountered this. ...about Ealing usually where i end up drinking.....which has a large irish population also has a massive Muslim and Sikh population and never encountered any of this happening?

Acid attacks are the work of scummers

• Advertisement

Yes and prob again (if not twice) before xmas....have several relatives and friends making lives over there for themselves??

And none encountered this. ...about Ealing usually where i end up drinking.....which has a large irish population also has a massive Muslim and Sikh population and never encountered any of this happening?

Acid attacks are the work of scummers

Southall the Sikhs had to set up an organisation in the 80/90s to tackle the Muslim grooming gangs
    I would take 10 Sikhs over 1 Muslim any day
    I know Ealing very well but go down into housing estates at night & you will see a change. Acton has a huge Somalian housing estate

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement