Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refugee Family Reunification

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

dav3 wrote: »
    I think you may need to do some more research on your dear leader. Ask him about all of the above at your next meeting. If you think I'm lying, you may end up being surprised yourself.

I can't wait for 2018.

All you have to do is watch the videos on youtube:rolleyes:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Doltanian

The College I work in has halal only food and no lectures scheduled from 12pm to 2pm on Friday.

Oh and they made Freshers Week "dry" and banned the LGBT Society all on the say of a Muslim student union president.

That's wrong.

lol, I find it poetic justice for the liberals especially the LGBT society types who so vocally applaud Islamic immigration despite it being diametrically opposed to themselves being gay. In an Islamic majority Sharia state those same people would be executed for their sexuality.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

Mutant z wrote: »
    Go to any multicultural part of an inner city in the UK and then come back and say if you still think it's great.

What's wrong with London?

Depending on the part- lots.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,103 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Help!!!! wrote: »
    Oh dear, if all you know about Islam is from wikipedia then you need help
    Look up Imam Tawhidi & Ayaan Hirsi Ali on youtube & listen to them you will learn so much

You mean go listen to the wingnuts. Then again selective reading (for those that can) was always the penchant of the far right, so I shouldn't be suprised.
    Ireland hasn't been all white for decades so to think thats what I meant is idiotic
    Keep letting in migrants & their extended families & it wont take long for us to be a minority

Not that you're worried about race, god no.
    I signed up with them because I have watched their meetings on youtube & they stand for what I am looking for in the political party

They aren't registered as a party.
    The College I work in has halal only food and no lectures scheduled from 12pm to 2pm on Friday.

Oh and they made Freshers Week "dry" and banned the LGBT Society all on the say of a Muslim student union president.

Name the college and supply a source please.

Odhinn wrote: »
    Oh dear, if all you know about Islam is from wikipedia then you need help
    Look up Imam Tawhidi & Ayaan Hirsi Ali on youtube & listen to them you will learn so much

You mean go listen to the wingnuts. Then again selective reading (for those that can) was always the penchant of the far right, so I shouldn't be suprised.
    Ireland hasn't been all white for decades so to think thats what I meant is idiotic
    Keep letting in migrants & their extended families & it wont take long for us to be a minority

I signed up with them because I have watched their meetings on youtube & they stand for what I am looking for in the political party

RCSI and I'm the source.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

As far as abortion I think it should be mandatory for anyone voting to have it in Ireland to watch a video on abortions at every stage

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,612 ✭✭✭✭Donald Trump

I support Patrick Guinness' suggestion (hastily edited from RTE streams soon after) to bring over Syrian females between ages of 20 and 30.

I mean, seriously, who wants to fuck a granny? Well except for my sleazy mate Dave.....but we all know one Dave don't we.

Wow an Imam & an ex Muslim victim of FGM are wingnuts:rolleyes:

No my cousins were some of the first non whites in Tipperary

They will

RustyNut wrote: »
    Why?

Do you know what happens? I've seen girls say abortion should be allowed up until birth
    They are brainwashed that its a womans issue but they are not shown what really happens

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭dav3

All you have to do is watch the videos on youtube:rolleyes:

I don't think you have any idea what your getting yourself into.

Youtube videos, memes, the rigging of polls on boards, manipulating the votes on the journal and spamming the internet with outdated ideas is all a great laugh. But eventually you have to get down to business.

You're shilling for an ultra right-wing, ultra-catholic party. Their main goal is to prevent abortion at all costs. The immigration spiel is just to lure in a few headbangers that will shill for them on the internet. Immigration is way down the list of priorities, but it grabs the attention of people.

From the church times...

https://www.churchtimes.co.uk/articles/2016/25-november/news/world/irish-party-loses-venue

New right-wing Irish political party aims for "Catholic Republic"
    Mr Barrett states as his objective the creation of a “Catholic Repub­lic” that would ban divorce, end current immigration policies, and close down the debate on more liberal abortion laws. He has de­­scribed parliament­arianism as “a dead idea walking”, and favours the placing of power in the hands of one elected presidential individual.

Good luck in getting those 300 members. Roll on 2018.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Depending on the part- lots.

No. The whole of London is fine because the people I know that live in nice areas and eat out and drink in nice areas haven’t come across anything bad.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Southall the Sikhs had to set up an organisation in the 80/90s to tackle the Muslim grooming gangs
    I would take 10 Sikhs over 1 Muslim any day
    I know Ealing very well but go down into housing estates at night & you will see a change. Acton has a huge Somalian housing estate

I've been in the housing estates about Ealing and some other places would be regarded as rougher (where do people think mates live?)

Thsee would be council estates and be regarded as places ya wouldn't gobe recommended going at night....but never had any issues :D

Much more fun than any nights out in dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

dav3 wrote: »
    I don't think you have any idea what your getting yourself into.

Youtube videos, memes, the rigging of polls on boards, manipulating the votes on the journal and spamming the internet with outdated ideas is all a great laugh. But eventually you have to get down to business.

You're shilling for an ultra right-wing, ultra-catholic party. Their main goal is to prevent abortion at all costs. The immigration spiel is just to lure in a few headbangers that will shill for them on the internet. Immigration is way down the list of priorities, but it grabs the attention of people.

From the church times...

https://www.churchtimes.co.uk/articles/2016/25-november/news/world/irish-party-loses-venue

New right-wing Irish political party aims for "Catholic Republic"

Good luck in getting those 300 members. Roll on 2018.

Who is rigging polls on boards?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,074 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Why?

so they can get to know all the facts.

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

RCSI and I'm the source.

If you're going to make stuff up, it's best to check first that theres nothing on the web that contradicts you. Heres the list of societies, including the LBTG one
    http://www.rcsi.ie/clubs_societies

I might point out that others have in the past made some bizarre claims about the RCSI and been exposed as making it all up, so you might want t try somewhere else. "Sharia law in Trinity" sounds good, and could well be entertaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,005 ✭✭✭✭AlekSmart

Mutant z wrote: »
    Islamic immigration has proven to be nothing but a disaster with lack of integration, ghettoisation, extremism and terrorism, European cities have become huge security risks purely because of their increasing muslim populations.

Quite a long,but informative 2016 article on the broader issues surrounding the security element inherent in broadening our Immigrant Input...

http://www.irishexaminer.com/viewpoints/analysis/what-is-the-reality-of-the-threat-posed-by-islamic-extremists-in-ireland-396021.html

Given that the Garda spokespersons have to tread a fine line in relation to what & how they frame answers,it remains of note as to exactly what the forces state of readiness actually is.

Of equal note is the reality that Irish Islam has,for quite some time now,had senior Clerics who are concerned about the Internal Threat to their own Religion.

The real question is why these non Islamically PC figures,were so comprehensively ignored by Irish Mainstream Media,when they sought to publicise their fears ?

But some senior Islamic leaders in in Ireland, including Shaykh Umar Al-Qadri of the Sunni Blanchardstown mosque in Dublin, Shia imam Shaykh Ali al-Saleh of Dublin’s Milltown mosque, and Ahmadiya Muslim Association or Ireland imam Ibrahim Noonan, based in Galway, have all repeatedly raised concerns at the threat, although small now, posed by extremism and radicalisation.

They have also highlighted and criticised the silence, as they see it, of many of the largest mosques in not accepting there is a threat from radicalisation and actively trying to tackle it.

There have been concerns expressed at the lack of regulation within the Islamic community of weekend Koran and Arabic schools as well as prayer rooms.

All these issues played a part in Shaykh Al-Qadri resigning earlier this year from the Council of Imams, traditionally dominated by the Clonskeagh mosque and, to a lesser extent, the South Circular Rd mosque.

The differences, indeed divisions, within the community has become more visible in the last year and has even spilled onto national radio.

Shaykh Al-Qadri has called on the Government to become involved in encouraging a more representative Islamic council.

The three clerics have highlighted that there is a small number of Irish Muslims sympathetic, and even supportive, of IS — visible on Facebook and Twitter.

Some of the imams, including Shaykh Al-Qadri, have received abuse and threats on social media.

There are also questions as to why,the anti-radicalization proposals coming from WITHIN Irish Islam,remained ignored for so long,when they very obviously have some merit in the absence of any other realistic proposals.
    “We were aware of that, but it’s a hard one to control. It is a reality. Some might have a hard view, a rigid view, an old-fashioned way, but it’s a hard one to gauge. If we hadn’t got that relationship with the community we wouldn’t have known.”

An international cleric from South Africa spoke in Trinity College earlier this month and said there were linkages between radical speakers, extremism, and violence.

“You can’t say you don’t want the violence, but not do anything about extremism,” said Shaykh Owaisi al-Madani.

Shaykh Al-Qadri, who is also chairman of the Irish Muslim Peace and Integration Council, drafted an Anti-Extremism Declaration which he wants all foreign speakers to sign up — and wants it incorporated into Department of Justice visas.

The tenacity of the grip which the likes of Dr Ali Selim,wishes to retain over Islamic Education facilities in Ireland,gives an accurate pointer towards the real battle ground for the Hearts and Minds of young Muslims.

Sheikh Al-Quadri very bravely made it a resigning issue,and stuck to his principles,but sadly,such principled stands are not shared by the broader Irish Media in their coverage of the issue.

The positive aspect to all of this,is the reality that there IS an appetite for debate on the broader issue,and that people are prepared to speak their minds on it.

Even the basic poll on the top of this page,is providing a guide as to how the wind is blowing.

It is often said that Ireland remains somewhat behind the curve on big-ticket stuff in the E.U.,but we are currently struggling to cope with the VERY rapid shift in attitudes across Europe,which has seen even the Germans former resolve,considerably diluted by the arrival of inevitable reality.

https://www.swissinfo.ch/eng/firmer-policy_germany-deports-more-asylum-seekers-back-to-switzerland/43562286

http://www.dw.com/en/germany-turning-away-and-deporting-more-migrants/a-19461521

The heady days of "Wir Schaffen Das" and a headlong rush towards a Soros/Sutherland ideal Statist Free Europe are now receding rapidly,with the less happy-clappy,but more pragmatic Eastern European response,gaining increasing acceptance across the E.U.,even amongst the normally more "staid and respectable" Countries.

The main cause for concern appears to be how the Syrian Civil-War situation did not prove sufficient to allow the movers & shakers to brush aside the boring ol barriers to the free & unrestricted movement so fervently sought by the Lizard people. ;)

Sanity actually IS prevailing :)

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

Charles Mackay (1812-1889)

RCSI and I'm the source.

If you're going to make stuff up, it's best to check first that theres nothing on the web that contradicts you. Heres the list of societies, including the LBTG one
    http://www.rcsi.ie/clubs_societies

I might point out that others have in the past made some bizarre claims about the RCSI and been exposed as making it all up, so you might want t try somewhere else. "Sharia law in Trinity" sounds good, and could well be entertaining.

You can easily Google whatever you want but you weren't in the office when the GLASS Society as they were called then reported that ISOC were removing their posters. We were powerless to do anything. We shouldn't have been.

Whatever happened to tolerance?

You can easily Google whatever you want but you weren't in the office when the GLASS Society as they were called then reported that ISOC were removing their posters. We were powerless to do anything. We shouldn't have been.

Whatever happened to tolerance?

According to you, they banned the society.
    Other than you saying so there's no evidence to support your claim, and some that shows otherwise. You seem to be making this up, thus far.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

Do you know what happens? I've seen girls say abortion should be allowed up until birth
    They are brainwashed that its a womans issue but they are not shown what really happens

Thats right, the poor little girleens, their little girly brains can't really grasp what's what.They need the men to tell them how to live their lives and what they should do with their bodies.

Thats right, the poor little girleens, their little girly brains can't really grasp what's what.They need the men to tell them how to live their lives and what they should do with their bodies.

Not just any men, but Guaranteed Catholic Irish men, to save them from a religous tyranny run by a corrupt patriarchy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭enricoh

A question for all the pro muslim immigration people on here.
    Will bringing more muslims into this country result in greater or lesser chances of :
    Terror attacks
    no go ghettos
    Grooming teenage girls
    Female genital mutilation
    Arranged marriages and honour killings

I reckon paddy power would give short enough odds on it being a greater chance!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,536 ✭✭✭✭Varik

So ****ing glad for the 27th Amendment.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭Doltanian

There is no need to take such a Saudi attitude to be fair.

Not just any men, but Guaranteed Catholic Irish men, to save them from a religous tyranny run by a corrupt patriarchy.

Grand,but the bould Sara here is a Muslim...albeit one sufering from a serious illness according to a World renowned patriachal expert on the topic,Sheikh Hussein Halawa...Lesbianism ! :eek:

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=no&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.vg.no%2Fnyheter%2Futenriks%2Ftro-og-livssyn%2Fnorsk-aktivist-maatte-avbryte-homoprotest%2Fa%2F10088293%2F
    In meeting with the Secretary-General of the Fatwa Council on Tuesday, Rasmussen was informed that she was suffering from a disease.

- If you tell me you are born like that, I will sympathize with you and send you to a doctor. For those who have a disease, I will not ask for death penalty, sheikh Hussein Halaws says to Rasmussen.

The Secretary-General, who stressed that he only gave his own view on the matter, explained that the issue of the death penalty for gays was difficult.

"Difficult"...ye can say that again,but at least he won't press for the Death Penalty...which is a major step forward,is it not ?

Men, it has been well said, think in herds; it will be seen that they go mad in herds, while they only recover their senses slowly, and one by one.

enricoh wrote: »
    A question for all the pro muslim immigration people on here.
    Will bringing more muslims into this country result in greater or lesser chances of :
    Terror attacks
    no go ghettos
    Grooming teenage girls
    Female genital mutilation
    Arranged marriages and honour killings

I reckon paddy power would give short enough odds on it being a greater chance!

Perhaps,but we are being assured that our tranches will be of a totally different hue to all that have gone before.

A point was made some time ago,by Imam Al Quadri,as to the makeup of Irish Islam being altered rapidly from the professional classes,towards the disenfranchised and perpetually angry who see the West and it's traditions as Oppressive and Threatening.

Family Reunification,on the expansive scale being touted by the bould Seanadoírs,will see far larger numbers of the poorly educated,regressive and literal interpreters of the good book,being invited in to sample the decadence and free spiritedness of Ireland,which,we are apparently being asked to believe,will charm the burquas of them.

Anybody who believes this,may well open a Paddy Power account to recoup their losses elsewhere !! :rolleyes:

AlekSmart wrote: »
    Grand,(/...........),is it not ?

Please don't use my posts as a segue into some semi-random "ohh the muslams" thing. Yer man is going on about a party that want to enforce a religous based state on the country as some alternative to bearded weirdies who want to do the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,580 ✭✭✭✭Sand

What's wrong with London?

Well, its regularly patrolled by armed soldiers. But I guess you didn't see that either. So everything is fine.
    AlekSmart wrote: »
    Family Reunification,on the expansive scale being touted by the bould Seanadoírs,will see far larger numbers of the poorly educated,regressive and literal interpreters of the good book,being invited in to sample the decadence and free spiritedness of Ireland,which,we are apparently being asked to believe,will charm the burquas of them.

It hasn't worked anywhere else in Europe, but somehow the idea that 'This time its different' seems to be policy. Its not even that they pose a direct and immediate threat. The vast majority will be entirely peaceful and law abiding: they will however foster a community of extremist views drawn from the third world, wholly at odds with the Irish (and European) values which will endure for decades if not centuries. Its clear from the UK that immigrant communities have hugely different and regressive views to ethnic Britons.

Even where this doesn't create the conditions and implicit approval for atrocities like terrorism or Rotherham style gangs (and it will), it will cause political changes. Already in the UK Labour has got itself in a bit of bother chasing the immigrant vote by basically looking the other way when it came to antisemitism.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,580 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Please don't use my posts as a segue into some semi-random "ohh the muslams" thing. Yer man is going on about a party that want to enforce a religous based state on the country as some alternative to bearded weirdies who want to do the same.

You're completely okay with 'bearded weirdies' migrating into Europe in huge numbers, so you're only differing in a very minor way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Sand wrote: »
    Well, its regularly patrolled by armed soldiers. But I guess you didn't see that either. So everything is fine

The armed response unit was out last week patrolling dublin....and due in rathkeale over Xmas

I do love all these lads cutting up and putting down places without ever visiting them...based almost solely on crazy people's blogs/youtube videos :D:D:D

If someone told yous,that a film was boring and you really wanted to see it....would that put ya off?

Though I did hear Muslims were behind the bomb in carlow tonight :eek:....dirty cnuts

• Advertisement

Sand wrote: »
    You're completely okay with 'bearded weirdies' migrating into Europe in huge numbers, so you're only differing in a very minor way.

The vast majority aren't.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement