Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refugee Family Reunification

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,592 ✭✭✭✭Sand

Odhinn wrote: »
    The vast majority aren't.

Studies in the UK have shown the vast majority are. Its a real cognitive dissonance you've got going on there: you can see the (huge, huge) issues with the National Party wishlist, but you're blind to what is going to happen when you import tens of millions of people from the third world with third world views and morality.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Help!!!!

If you're going to make stuff up, it's best to check first that theres nothing on the web that contradicts you. Heres the list of societies, including the LBTG one
    http://www.rcsi.ie/clubs_societies

I might point out that others have in the past made some bizarre claims about the RCSI and been exposed as making it all up, so you might want t try somewhere else. "Sharia law in Trinity" sounds good, and could well be entertaining.

Wow so someone is going to RCSI but you're willing to call them a liar because you saw something different on the web.
    You've got such an open mind:rolleyes:

RustyNut wrote: »
    Thats right, the poor little girleens, their little girly brains can't really grasp what's what.They need the men to tell them how to live their lives and what they should do with their bodies.

Really? Thats not what I wrote but take it whichever way you like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 532 ✭✭✭511

wakka12 wrote: »
    The camps are not safe.Many children are abducted by trafficers from them. And living in tents long term with such high population density will always be at least unacceptable unhygienic

Camps would be better-funded and better organised if we didn't waste 10 times as much money bringing them here.

Bringing Muslim refugees into Ireland is a threat to children here because it's a culture of paedophila/child molestation. Australia took in Lebanese refugees between 1975 - 1990 and the offspring of those refugees formed child grooming gangs in the Western suburbs of Sydney.

In England, Kurdish Muslims trafficked girls between grooming gangs. I would prefer if they kept their trafficking activities in their own countries and among their own kind. Raping children is far more acceptable in Islamic cultures and that's one of the many reason why I don't want them here.

More can be done in to improve conditions in refugee camps, but many Western are more interested in bring them here and dumping them in social housing as long as it's not their children being groomed and raped. The camps mightn't be safe, but neither is bringing them here. Just ask the residents of Dublin 15 who are being harassed by African youths who most arrived here through asylum.

511 wrote: »
    Camps would be better-funded and better organised if we didn't waste 10 times as much money bringing them here.

Bringing Muslim refugees into Ireland is a threat to children here because it's a culture of paedophila/child molestation. Australia took in Lebanese refugees between 1975 - 1990 and the offspring of those refugees formed child grooming gangs in the Western suburbs of Sydney.

In England, Kurdish Muslims trafficked girls between grooming gangs. I would prefer if they kept their trafficking activities in their own countries and among their own kind. Raping children is far more acceptable in Islamic cultures and that's one of the many reason why I don't want them here.

More can be done in to improve conditions in refugee camps, but many Western are more interested in bring them here and dumping them in social housing as long as it's not their children being groomed and raped. The camps mightn't be safe, but neither is bringing them here. Just ask the residents of Dublin 15 who are being harassed by African youths who most arrived here through asylum.

Not to mention the Pakistani Muslim grooming gangs that are finally getting caught. 1000s of young girls ( mainly white ) in towns like Rochdale,Sunderland,Rotherham etc
    They started targeting the Sikh girls first until the Sikhs started up gangs to get the girls back. So they then moved unto the easier target that is the white girl because of liberals calling anyone who complained a racist

You shouldn't talk about Dublin 15 because people on here will tell you its all lies, even though no fast food outlet will let there drivers go there due to being constantly robbed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,131 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Bringing Muslim refugees into Ireland is a threat to children here because it's a culture of paedophila/child molestation. .

That's a quote for the ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭RustyNut

Help!!!! wrote: »

You shouldn't talk about Dublin 15 because people on here will tell you its all lies, even though no fast food outlet will let there drivers go there due to being constantly robbed
    Are you claiming that you can't get a take away delivered in Blanch?

Are you claiming that you can't get a take away delivered in Blanch?

In the housing estates where the migrants are

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,118 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

Bringing Muslim refugees into Ireland is a threat to children here because it's a culture of paedophila/child molestation.

really? so going on that logic, given that some catholic priests and brothers were paedophiles and rapists, and some nuns sedistic abusers, is catholicism a culture of abuse, paedophilia and child molestation?

ticking a box on a form does not make you of a religion.

In the housing estates where the migrants are

That's not true.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭Il Fascista

really? so going on that logic, given that some catholic priests and brothers were paedophiles and rapists, and some nuns sedistic abusers, is catholicism a culture of abuse, paedophilia and child molestation?

Do you not get tired of repeating the same ****e over and over again?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

Bringing Muslim refugees into Ireland is a threat to children here because it's a culture of paedophila/child molestation.

Nope. You're wrong.

That's a quote for the ages.

You do realise in Iraq they just want to marry girls of 9 years old

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/iraq-law-nine-year-old-girl-marry-child-marriage-women-group-a8054111.html

West Asia they kidnap girls of other faiths & marry them before the parents get there

Mohammed married Aisha when she was 6, consummated when 9

In the UK there is case after case lately of Muslim grooming gangs

But they dont harm young children:rolleyes:

Does it say in the bible that its OK? Did Jesus have sex with children?
    Howabout in Islam??.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,177 ✭✭✭PeterParker957

No
    No
    Definitely yes.

No doubt the world would be a better place if people didn't live their lives and base their morals around ainchient fictional literature. Either the quran or the bible.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,496 ✭✭✭Will I Am Not

Sand wrote: »
    Studies in the UK have shown the vast majority are. Its a real cognitive dissonance you've got going on there: you can see the (huge, huge) issues with the National Party wishlist, but you're blind to what is going to happen when you import tens of millions of people from the third world with third world views and morality.

I live in a very multicultural, working class town. It’s all well and good getting all preachy on message boards from the comfort of your leafy suburb but if you have no experience of the effects of multiculturalism on a large scale, you don’t know what you’re preaching about.

No doubt the world would be a better place if people didn't live their lives and base their morals around ainchient fictional literature. Either the quran or the bible.

Yes but Christians live in the here & now, Muslims live their lives by a book written 1400 years ago

Do you not get tired of repeating the same ****e over and over again?

nope, not at all. it's necessary to counteract the nonsense spread by the individuals i'm replying to.
    Nope. You're wrong.

but according to a poster, islam is a culture of paedophilia, rape, abuse and child molestation, based on the fact there have been some muslims involved in such horrific crimes.
    if we are to take his post as accurate, then given that some catholics were involved in such horrific crimes also, catholicism has to be a culture of paedophilia, rape, abuse and child molestation.
    otherwise, i can only come to the very obvious and accurate conclusion that the poster is only suggesting what he is because of very obvious "reasons"

i wasn't there when jesus was around. so how would i know what he got up to?

nope, not at all. it's necessary to counteract the nonsense spread by the individuals i'm replying to.

but according to a poster, islam is a culture of paedophilia, rape, abuse and child molestation, based on the fact there have been some muslims involved in such horrific crimes.
    if we are to take his post as accurate, then given that some catholics were involved in such horrific crimes also, catholicism has to be a culture of paedophilia, rape, abuse and child molestation.
    otherwise, i can only come to the very obvious and accurate conclusion that the poster is only suggesting what he is because of very obvious "reasons"

i wasn't there when jesus was around. so how would i know what he got up to?

You do realise Muslim men marrying underage girls is OK in the middle east & west asia?
    It is not OK for Christian men to marry underage girls, yes there are non Muslim pedo's but they are not doing it for there god
    If you cant see the difference then theres no hope for you

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

You mean we didn't get the doctors/nurses/engineers that we were promised?
    I feel outraged that our politicians have lied to us

Yeh I don't get the whole 'they give back to the economy more than they take' like please stop the bull****. I think its nice to help those in need, but just say it as it is. We are helping them, they are giving nothing back, but they need help (the genuine ones). Plenty of irish people are fully supportive of simply helping refugees in need without any direct economic return from the people being helped.
    But somehow trying to 'trick' people by saying refugees from a war torn country who speak a different language are going to turn around and become doctors and other highly trained professionals in europe is just ridiculous..

Yes but Christians live in the here & now, Muslims live their lives by a book written 1400 years ago

Do Christians not base their lives by a book written even longer ago? If not then I have been misinformed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Really Interested

You do realise Muslim men marrying underage girls is OK in the middle east & west asia?
    It is not OK for Christian men to marry underage girls, yes there are non Muslim pedo's but they are not doing it for there god

You know that such marriages are promoted in a large number of Christian churches.

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5a05f4f8e4b0e37d2f37573d/amp

https://www.thedailybeast.com/sheriff-covered-up-mormon-child-marriage

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/26/opinion/sunday/it-was-forced-on-me-child-marriage-in-the-us.amp.html

https://www.google.ie/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/child-marriage-chart-reveals-girls-can-still-get-married-at-12-in-some-parts-of-the-us-as-lawmakers-a6921246.html%3famp

I say keep them American child marrying Christians out of Ireland they also kill people.

“Johnson, the former 11-year-old unwitting bride who is now fighting for Florida to set a minimum marriage age (there is none now), says that her family attended a conservative Pentecostal church and that other girls of a similar age periodically also married. Often, she says, this was to hide rapes by church elders.

She says she was raped by both a minister and a parishioner and gave birth to a daughter when she was just 10 (the birth certificate confirms that). A judge approved the marriage to end the rape investigation, she says, telling her, “What we want is for you to get married.”

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Really Interested

Do Christians not base their lives by a book written even longer ago? If not then I have been misinformed.

Some churches are well up for a 12 year old getting hitched, including in some state in the USA laws that allow 12 or 13 year old girls to marry the guy that got her pregnant!

I live in a very multicultural, working class town. It’s all well and good getting all preachy on message boards from the comfort of your leafy suburb but if you have no experience of the effects of multiculturalism on a large scale, you don’t know what you’re preaching about.

What are the effects though? I hear a lot of people supporting multiculturalism in broad strokes but there's very little acknowledgment that multiculturalism can only work if all parties are inclined to work together. In the "west", there is a tradition of cultural diversity, and for the most part, it has worked although there are definite problems too. Even before the rise in immigration/asylum seekers, there were loud conversations about the melting pot of cultures.

The issue is that we are no longer talking about people who have come to Europe because they want to live in a western culture. They're not coming here to escape Sharia law or embrace the freedoms that the "west" provides. There is a strong trend of immigrants who want to bring their own cultural perception of law here as well. You can easily see that in the UK with the establishment of Sharia courts. You can see it in the rise in assault and abuse of western women in European countries by Islamic immigrants. They have brought their belief that their culture is best, and the desire to use their own cultural "norms" while in Europe.

For the people who come to Europe to integrate whilst keeping their own culture in the privacy of their own homes... I fully welcome them. Those who seek to import Sharia law or other such nonsense, they can go to another Muslim country. There are quite a few to choose from.
    but if you have no experience of the effects of multiculturalism on a large scale

Expand on this?

Western governments have bent over backwards to encourage multiculturalism with Islamic immigrants to work... so why is it failing so badly>?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭mynamejeff

???? are you new ? dont you realize who you are talking to ? lol good luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭JenovaProject

Some churches are well up for a 12 year old getting hitched, including in some state in the USA laws that allow 12 or 13 year old girls to marry the guy that got her pregnant!

Are all the refugees bringing Christian American relations over for reunification?
    If so,then that's a conversation we could have,if not,It's just simple whataboutery.

yes, i do. and it's outrageous. no question about it.
    but guess what, child marriage is happening in parts of america as well. and that is just as sickening to me.

catholic priests who took part in paedophilia believe they were doing it for their god. why were they not doing it for their god yet paedophiles who are muslim are? because none of them were doing it for their god, they were doing it because they have a sexual attraction to children. a sexual attraction that thankfully the vast majority of people believe to be wrong and unacceptable.

catholic priests who took part in paedophilia believe they were doing it for their god.

This. Prove it. Links. Research.

• Advertisement

This. Prove it. Links. Research.

you will have to ask help! . he seems to know what people think

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement