Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Foreign Currency

Options
  • 14-11-2017 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,205 ✭✭✭

All i want to do is order foreign currency, seriously, is this not what for banks are for? 
    I cant get through to a human of my local branch. I must of rang 4 times already and tried every menu option and didnt manage to speak to anyone, its such a waste of time.
    Ive got a text to order foreign currency, but the currency i want is not on the list. Short of going to the branch, which actually closes for lunch so for the average customer isnt convenient, i'm not sure if Bank of Ireland actually want my business. Can you advise me how i can order foreign currency for Asia please? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi mel123,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

We are sorry to hear you are having difficulty ordering the currency.

All our currency orders are placed through our FX section on our website.

Can you tell me what country currency you are looking for as each country would have a different currency?

Thanks,

Kareana  

Advertisement