Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlimited access to YouTube, social networks and messaging

Options
  • 14-11-2017 4:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I availed of an upgrade last month and changed my package from an older meteor package to an eir mobile package at the same time. I went for the 10GB package for €45. One of the listed features of the package was unlimited access to YouTube, social networks and messaging. 

I received a text today noting that my free YouTube has been extended to May 2018. I wasn't aware that there was any time limits on this offer. Is it possible that this could then be withdrawn after May 2018?

I've managed to track down the terms and conditions section on your website, which has a link entitled "unlimited youtube terms" - I presume there may be some relevant information included here but the link seems to be dead.

Can you advise please?

Thanks
    Mark

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Sparko wrote: »
    Hi,

I availed of an upgrade last month and changed my package from an older meteor package to an eir mobile package at the same time. I went for the 10GB package for €45. One of the listed features of the package was unlimited access to YouTube, social networks and messaging. 

I received a text today noting that my free YouTube has been extended to May 2018. I wasn't aware that there was any time limits on this offer. Is it possible that this could then be withdrawn after May 2018?

I've managed to track down the terms and conditions section on your website, which has a link entitled "unlimited youtube terms" - I presume there may be some relevant information included here but the link seems to be dead.

Can you advise please?

Thanks
    Mark
    Hi Mark,

Thanks for getting in touch. There is a chance that Youtube will be removed from our social bundle. This was originally supposed to be removed on 28/2/2017. If you click on the below link you should be able to see our terms and conditions about this. 

https://www.eir.ie/opencms/export/.content/pdf/terms/eir_postpay_social_bundle.pdf

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Sparko

Thanks Adam, much appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Sparko wrote: »
    Thanks Adam, much appreciated.
    No problem Mark.

- Adam

Advertisement