Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tassimo Coffee Machine

Options
  • 14-11-2017 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

I've to get one of these for Chris Kringle present this year. Any suggestions welcome!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Jesper wrote: »
    I've to get one of these for Chris Kringle present this year. Any suggestions welcome!

I got the Tassimo Vivy about 18 months ago from Dunnes Stores for €49.99. I believe it's still on sale there at that price. Great machine, I use it every day and it's very easy to use. Pods are pricey enough (have to be Tassimo one's) but the likes of Tesco and Dunnes knock a euro or so off them every couple of months so I stock up then.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 amylod93

Jesper wrote: »

I work in Dunnes. I'll check the price for you when I'm off later and post back here. I'm pretty sure they're on sale at the moment but I'll double check.

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Chris Kringle :eek:
    Makes our tenner look cheap!
    HN had a Bosch cheap enough recently.
    Pods normally €5.49, sometimes €5.00 in Tesco, Dunnes and others.
    Dealz certain ones €4.

amylod93 wrote: »
    I work in Dunnes. I'll check the price for you when I'm off later and post back here. I'm pretty sure they're on sale at the moment but I'll double check.

Both the Tassimo vivy and the vivy 2 are €49.99 in Dunnes right now. Vivy 2 is €60 off and the original doesn't say how much you save. Also if you have a €10 voucher off €50 you can use that and get it for 40 (pick up a pack of chewing gum to go over the 50 if you're not getting anything else). If you don't have a voucher ask at the checkouts. You might be lucky and get a spare voucher someone had left.

I think the vivy 2 comes with €20 off the online store if you register it. There's a sticker on the vivy 2 box but not too sure about how that works. Hope this helps.

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

If you don't have a voucher ask at the checkouts. You might be lucky and get a spare voucher someone had left.

Don't you have to wait a day to use it?

• Advertisement

Don't you have to wait a day to use it?

Yes sorry I mean some people that don't spend enough to use all their vouchers will leave them at the till for others to use. For example, I have 3 vouchers. I only spend €100 so can only use 2 of them. Sometimes people leave the spare voucher at the till for others to use. Rather than it going to waste.

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭freebee23

In bargain alerts there is a post for a Tassimo Vivy in Harvey Norman for €39 with 2 packs of pods and a €20 voucher.
    link to the post
    https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057810663
    cheers,
    freebee23

Advertisement