Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas day lunch/dinner in Letterkenny and surrounding areas.

Options
  • 14-11-2017 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,944 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone can help. I am looking for Christmas dinner out somewhere. After a quick google I found Kees are doing Christmas dinner for €72 per person and the Radison for €57.50. Does anyone know of any others?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Mulroy Woods in Milford - €65 for adults, €30 for under 12's

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭IP freely

I know of a couple who went to Raddison one year (too much hassle to make their own for 2) and said never again. Found it quite uncomfortable and devoid of Christmas cheer. A good few elderly people sitting at tables on their own ect.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,944 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Yeah its just me and my mum so I was thinking the same but really it would need to be some dinner to justify the cost. Im not a turkey fan either so I might just get a small lamb joint and do it at home.

Advertisement