Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommended Bike Fit - Cork

Options
  • 14-11-2017 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Starting to drop hints for Christmas and a bike fit would be a good idea. Any highly recommended bike fit spots in Cork or do I need to load up the car and go to Aidan Hammond?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Big Eejit

Starting to drop hints for Christmas and a bike fit would be a good idea. Any highly recommended bike fit spots in Cork or do I need to load up the car and go to Aidan Hammond?

Thanks.

I used a physio that also does bike fitting. He uses iphone software to capture the various angles before/after and sets the bike up to suit the kind of fit you want. No problem recommending his services - my knee problems largely went away after getting properly fitted. Got his card from Victoria X cycles, but PM me if you want his contact details.

While I haven't used the guy in the Edge Kinsale Rd, I've met a few people who speak highly of his bike fitting skills.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭2 Wheels Good

Aidan Hammond comes down to Cork every once in a while, got a fit in Midleton off him in the summer so maybe find out if he's back down this way anytime soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭8valve

John Phelan, The BikeFit Physio.
    Two busted discs in my back for the last decade, went and had a fit with John, have never looked back...he got me back on my bike after a long absence
    Also advises on nutrition, exercises etc to help you enjoy your cycling more.
    Couldn't recommend him highly enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭Keller Bear

Thanks lads. Very helpfull...although the missus might not be as greatful with me dropping all these hints

Advertisement