Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Steven Gerrard Live - Bord Gais Energy Theatre - Jan 31st

• 15-11-2017 9:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭

http://bordgaisenergytheatre.ie/news-article/steven-gerrard-live

Bord Gais Energy Theatre are delighted to welcome footballing legend Steven Gerrard to Dublin on Wednesday 31st January 2018.

The ex-Liverpool and England Captain promises to give an insight into his footballing career from start to finish, the reasons behind his decisions, his love for Liverpool football club and his plans for the future.

The event goes on pre-sale on Wednesday 15th November and general sale Friday 17th November and is expected to be a sell out, with the option to go for VIP packages, Meet and Greet, or to just go and be a part of the live event.

Our presenter will be putting the questions across to Steven on stage with audience participation throughout the night. This, followed by a live auction with your chance to take home some exclusive signed items.

Ticketmaster: (Prices subject to change)

Standard Seats: €40-50

€150 -- VIP Silver Package includes:

- One photograph per person with Steven, downloadable 48 hours after the event
    - Each receive a 16x12 Champions League signed photograph
    - Prime seat location

€350 -- VIP Gold Package includes:

- Meet & greet prior to the event
    - When meeting Steven, he will personalise and sign a limited edition Champions League shirt
    - Each receive a 16x12 Champions League signed autograph
    - Arrival drink within VIP area
    - One photograph per person with Steven, downloadable 48 hours after the event
    - Prime seat location

Onsale to General Public

Start: Fri 17/11/17, 09:00

Rewards Presale
    Start: Wed 15/11/17, 09:00
    End: Fri 17/11/17, 08:00

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

Anyone have a presale rewards code?

€350 to meet Steven Gerrard? Oh and "an arrival drink".

Jesus Christ. The boom must be back.

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭ssshhh123

Pity it not on in easons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,080 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

€350 to meet Steven Gerrard? Oh and "an arrival drink".

Jesus Christ. The boom must be back.

You can get a seat for forty euro too.

It's approximately forty euro more than I'd want to spend listening to stories about Istanbul and nearly winning the league a couple of times but I'm not the target audience, lots of Liverpool fans will enjoy it I'm sure.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

€40 to listen to misery guys. I wouldn't inflict that on even my hardcore Liverpool supporting mates.
    I wonder if he'll walk on stage to a Phil Collins soundtrack. :)
    At least the likes of Robbie Fowler are entertaining, I've heard him being interviewed before and he's a crowd pleaser.

• Advertisement
Advertisement