Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michael Buble - Croke Park - 7 July 2018

Options
  • 15-11-2017 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭

Tickets on sale this morning for residents, fan club and previous purchasers.

On general sale on Friday.

Fully seated show in Croke Park so should be great.

Picked up my tickets this morning (actually two too many funnily enough) and looking forward to bringing my mum as my cover story!

Always a good show.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭canireally

Where did the previous purchaser presale code come from? I've been to every buble concert in Ireland but have no code?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

canireally wrote: »
    Where did the previous purchaser presale code come from? I've been to every buble concert in Ireland but have no code?

I was asking the same question myself as have been to probably all of his previous gigs but got no link or code. I thought it was just me who didn't get it.

Can't understand it. If it's available it should be sent to everyone.. hopefully I'll still manage to get some Friday hard to know if it will sell out quickly or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭argentum

I got an email to my work email address about the past purchasers code so their email database must be very old .I haven't bought with that email address via ticketmaster since the Aviva

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭paul64

Anybody got a spare presale code please dm me thanks

• Advertisement

I wonder is the code the same for everyone that got them

• Registered Users Posts: 14,178 ✭✭✭✭StringerBell

How does an all seated pitch show work? It's hardly tiered is it so if your small your screwed kind if thing?

"People say ‘go with the flow’ but do you know what goes with the flow? Dead fish."

Oh yes if anyone had one could you dm me too please!

Tickets for presale sold out

How does an all seated pitch show work? It's hardly tiered is it so if your small your screwed kind if thing?

The stage is raised so unless you're stuck behind someone tall you should be ok.

If you're back past Block 3/4, he's going to be fairly hard to see (without the screens). That said, the seating plan is very unusual and there could be a walkway or stage area half way down the pitch but the resolution on the seat plan was crap and hard to make out. Seat plan has been taken down now it seems so might be clearer come Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,330 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

I'm also a previous purchaser but didn't get a code. I bought directly for his show in the 3 Arena but bought on ebay for the Aviva concert.

Seat plan is still there for me?

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/michael-buble-dublin-07-07-2018/event/1800536AE9FDEFA3?artistid=869115&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

17394s.jpg

Middle tier (brown one) is described as premium level.

Is it really better? I was going to aim for 1st 3 blocks on the floor but 504/505/506/531/532/533 in the premium level seem pretty good too. Just wondering how they get the tag premium level rather than just "middle".

Thanks. Was down for me earlier.

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Is it really better? I was going to aim for 1st 3 blocks on the floor but 504/505/506/531/532/533 in the premium level seem pretty good too. Just wondering how they get the tag premium level rather than just "middle".

Depends on where in the premium you are.
    The blocks you have mention are spot on.
    Separate entrance, bars and not a massive number of people to make it uncomfortable.
    Not a lot else.

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Golfwidow

Can I ask how much these tickets cost?

DrPhilG wrote: »
    Middle tier (brown one) is described as premium level.

Think of it as a premium level rather than premium seats. Nicer bar but apart from a marginally comfier seat and it being not rammed with people, it's the same as seats above and below it else. It's certainly not a premium view.

"Premium seating" for me would be the first two or three blocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭TruthEnforcer

Got the email this morning .. couldn'd care less about this one .. poor choice for Croke Park .. anyway here's what the email said ... which to me seems there's NO uptake on the Pre-Sale ....

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Due to technical difficulties, not all valid patrons were able to participate in the presale yesterday. Therefore, we are reissuing this offer to those who may have had prior complications. Tickets for this offer will be available starting at 10am today through the "Find Tickets" link below until 8pm (Thursday 16 November).[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tickets are subject to availability and are limited to four per household. This includes orders associated with the same name, email address, billing address, credit card number or other information. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This offer is by invitation only to select individuals and due to limited availability, may sell our prior to scheduled end time.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Use this unique passcode to access this Presale Offer: [/FONT][/FONT]AA53JGF97
    [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Tickets go on general sale this Friday, 17 November at 9am.[/FONT]Find TicketsCTA_arrow_lrg.png

"Tickets are not currently available"

:(

Got the email this morning .. couldn'd care less about this one .. poor choice for Croke Park .. anyway here's what the email said ... which to me seems there's NO uptake on the Pre-Sale ....

Presale sold out yesterday. Allocation was entirely taken up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

I had a quick look late last night and there were loads of tickets left .

• Advertisement

well I tried with the code I received this morning and could buy 2 at the time ..

just tried it again .. and could again buy 2 tickets

there a link in the email which has to be clicked on ..

http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/1800536AE9FDEFA3?did=elaserpdcm&j=1961339&l=334069_HTML&u=79806449&mid=1376395&jb=0

Must have released more so. Hope everyone got them who wanted them.

Must have released more so. Hope everyone got them who wanted them.

The ticket prices seem very high ,116 euro for upper Canal End !

Zardoz wrote: »
    The ticket prices seem very high ,116 euro for upper Canal End !

Its grossly overpriced .. all tickets IMHO .. and I'd imagine it won't sell out

Its grossly overpriced .. all tickets IMHO .. and I'd imagine it won't sell out

Its extortion .
    His Hyde Park tickets start at around 75 pounds for General Admission so around 85 euro ,yet its 116 Euro to sit in the Canal End.
    Makes absolutely no sense.

There will be thousands of tickets floating around for this in the month before it ,for buttons,I might pick two up then if the missus fancies it.

Nearly 96,000 fans attended his two gigs in the Aviva back in 2010 and given that he's only playing two gigs in Europe next year, I think there's a decent chance it'll sell well.

Add to that that a lot of people will buy tickets as presents.

Sure it might not sell out but it's hardly cut and dry that it definitely won't.

AA53JGF97

"We're sorry there are no more tickets available for this promotion"

9am tomorrow it is then!

Don't think there is any problem getting tickets this morning doesn't seem to be big queues..

Starting to smell a Ticketmaster cockup.

Both app and website just searching for 3 minutes straight but giving me nothing.

• Advertisement

Then "unable to process"

Advertisement