Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zwifting

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭victor201

elite drivo

• Registered Users Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭Whyner

mamax wrote: »
    Posting here rather than starting a new thread...

Are there any promo codes available anywhere for zwift at the moment ?
    I setup a friend recently and his 7 day trial will be up before he gets to have a 2nd ride :)

you can always just pay for 1 month

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,469 Mod ✭✭✭✭Weepsie

Or sign up using another email address.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭mamax

Weepsie wrote: »
    Or sign up using another email address.

Yep will get him to do that can't find any promo codes flying about these days

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭tonytiger81

Anyone else watching the live broadcast of the 15 national championships? (check their facebook page for the link (https://www.facebook.com/ZwiftCommunityLive/videos/2040027016254830/).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭martyc5674

Anyone try the Alpe du Zwift yet?... gave it a lash earlier, 1100 virtual meters!.. ‘‘twas good in fairness... spent almost an hour just under threshold which is hard to do on the road.
    Marty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭py

martyc5674 wrote: »
    Anyone try the Alpe du Zwift yet?... gave it a lash earlier, 1100 virtual meters!.. ‘‘twas good in fairness... spent almost an hour just under threshold which is hard to do on the road.
    Marty.

Been meaning to try it out but short on time right now. Looks good in fairness and hopefully going to move me closer to that Tron bike.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,343 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

martyc5674 wrote: »
    Marty.

Ya, did it the other day, definitely a good work out. I used the Tacx VR videos last year when training for my cycling trip to Spain. I'll probably use this one a good bit before any future trips. Whilst the Tacx one was better for actual reconnaissance, there's more of a social element to Zwift and maybe a chance to push a bit more when you see someone you think you can catch.

Daroxtar wrote: »
    Ya, did it the other day, definitely a good work out. I used the Tacx VR videos last year when training for my cycling trip to Spain. I'll probably use this one a good bit before any future trips. Whilst the Tacx one was better for actual reconnaissance, there's more of a social element to Zwift and maybe a chance to push a bit more when you see someone you think you can catch.

Yeah it’s pretty good in fairness... went to do it yesterday but alas the course wasn’t open. PITA!!... checked the swift calendar and it’s not available again till Monday I think. That’s one thing that needs addressing with Zwift... you should be able to ride any course you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭estariol

zwift world hack:
    https://zwifthacks.com/zwift-preferences/

There were as many zwifters in watopia as richmond last night!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,343 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

estariol wrote: »
    zwift world hack:

Ya, was just about to post that link. I think if you could chose courses there would be no traffic in London or Richmond except for races.
    I forgot to check, is there some kind of ultra course that has both the Mast and the Alpe climb? Just asking for a friend 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭estariol

estariol wrote: »
    zwift world hack:

Yeah I came across that, using IOS so it’s a little trickier and I really couldn’t be arsed to be be honest, it should be an option in game.

That 4 horsemen looks good, 90k on the turbo tho...!

Advertisement