Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Injury - recommendation needed?

• 15-11-2017 10:49am
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I ran the Dublin City Marathon a fortnight ago (Q: How do you know if someone has run a marathon? A: They'll tell you) and I need to have an injury checked out.

Can anyone recommend a sports injury physio in Limerick city or suburbs?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Hi all,
    I ran the Dublin City Marathon a fortnight ago (Q: How do you know if someone has run a marathon? A: They'll tell you) and I need to have an injury checked out.

I do a lot of running and went to Midwest Physio in Castletroy. A number of the physios there are runners and it seems like a very organised place and well resourced clinic. So, they'd be a good bet.

That said, the particular physio in that clinic who I went to (Cormac O'Shea) is now working for Aine O'Meara in Raheen. So, you could try him too, if you prefer.

Well done on completing the marathon!! How'd it go? I've just signed up for Seville in February. If nothing else, I'l get a holiday out of it ..

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Sarah3

Hi all,

Try Total Care Physio opposite the Regional hospital and besides Supermacs. My child is currently attending them with a sports injury and I find them very good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 jonders

paul murray. very good physio

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jack Reader

Hi all,

Yes- Paul McCarthy is a great hands on Physio- he has a room in Hospital- used to be in Dooradoyle.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Jack Reader

Looking to join a Book Club in Limerick .

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Looking to join a Book Club in Limerick .

Hmm, separate thread maybe :confused:

I'm a member of the Limerick Book Club on Meetup. We meet once a month, usually a Wednesday in the middle of the month in The Red Hen.They're a lovely bunch of people and we always have a diverse mix of opinions and views on each monthly book :)

Advertisement