Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Earliest Races of the Year

Options
  • 15-11-2017 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Does anyone know what are the first adventure races and triathlons of the year (specifically for 2018 if possible)? I will be out of action by April, so I would like to sign up to an event for the early part of the year.

Any distance adventure race or triathlon would suit, I know beggars can't be choosers at this time of the year!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭joey100

Looking at a pool swim one, so look at Joey Hannon, Nenagh (think this is later now though), Liam Ball in Derry (think that's what it's called) and think Sligo tri run one too. Tri Loais is usually April too.

Not sure of adventure races but other than that your looking at Duathlons, plenty on out west and you have the Naas duathlon series closer to the east coast.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,990 ✭✭✭68 lost souls

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Keeks

For adventure races you can try Gaelforce Dublin (Feb) or Quest Kenmare (march).....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

joey100 wrote: »
    Looking at a pool swim one, so look at Joey Hannon, Nenagh (think this is later now though), Liam Ball in Derry (think that's what it's called) and think Sligo tri run one too. Tri Loais is usually April too.

Not sure of adventure races but other than that your looking at Duathlons, plenty on out west and you have the Naas duathlon series closer to the east coast.

Nenagh is a great race.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Joey Hannon in UL is on 29th April so that might be out of your time frame. It's the start of my season every year and always a great event.

Always lots of duathlons on in February and March.Limerick Tri Club Duathlon is on 4th Feb if you are down in this direction.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Milk_Tray

is there a website which shows ALL races?

Advertisement