Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Energy Survey

Options
  • 15-11-2017 11:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Got a phone call from a company in Dublin offering free energy surveys , they told me they were not elec company . Said they would look at radiators and windows when the guy called out he said they only thing he could advise was solar panels ? has anyone ever had an experience like this?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 6,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wearb

johnp09 wrote: »
    Got a phone call from a company in Dublin offering free energy surveys , they told me they were not elec company . Said they would look at radiators and windows when the guy called out he said they only thing he could advise was solar panels ? has anyone ever had an experience like this?

MOD NOTE: Sounds like someone trying to promote the panels. Don’t post any names or identifying information on this forum please.

Please follow site and charter rules. "Resistance is futile"

• Registered Users Posts: 2 johnp09

I'm not promoting solar panels , asking if anyone had any experience with cold callers taking there name out of the phone book and calling cold and asking if they wanted an energy survey I thought it was very strange?

Advertisement