Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deposit Mortgage Saver withdrawal

Options
  • 15-11-2017 12:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I transferred some money from my deposit mortgage saver account yesterday morning to my current account in BOI as I need to put down a booking deposit on my house.  It still has not gone through - how long does this take? as it states that you have immediate access to these funds and I need to write a check for the booking deposit today

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi dennyway,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

Would the direct debit to the mortgage saver come directly from your current account which you requested the transfer into yesterday?

Would you know what time you completed this request at yesterday?

Can you see the balance of the Mortgage saver online as you should be able to see the transfer leaving the savings account?

Please let me know the above asap and I will be able to advise.

Thanks,

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 11 dennyway

Hi dennyway,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

Would the direct debit to the mortgage saver come directly from your current account which you requested the transfer into yesterday?

Would you know what time you completed this request at yesterday?

Can you see the balance of the Mortgage saver online as you should be able to see the transfer leaving the savings account?

Please let me know the above asap and I will be able to advise.

Thanks,

Kareana
    The direct debit does come every money from my current account and this is the account that I transferred the money into, I believe I did it at 10.30 am yesterday and did it from the Band of Ireland computer in Mainguard street Galway

Also, I the balance is the same online, no money has come out

Hi dennyway,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you PM me and I will look into this further for you, please see the link under this post to send a PM.  

I just need a few details from yourself and we will try our best to solve this for you.

Thanks,

Kareana

Hi dennyway,

Thanks for the reply.

Can you PM me and I will look into this further for you, please see the link under this post to send a PM.  

I just need a few details from yourself and we will try our best to solve this for you.

Thanks,

Kareana
    hi karean
    I can't see any link to pm you?

• Advertisement

when I tried to pm you I got this message

Boards.ie Message

Bank of Ireland: Kareana has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Bank of Ireland: Kareana from the recipient list and send the message again.

I will just have to call Bank of Ireland as not getting much luck on this forum with BOI its too slow and no help at all to me

Hi dennyway,

Sorry you haven't found our replies helpful.

If you change you mind and would like me to PM you please let me know.

We try our best to answer posts as soon as possible however we do have a target response time of 1 working day here on Boards. 

Thanks,

Kareana

Advertisement