Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Abortion story thread

Options
  • 15-11-2017 12:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Personally, I think that the sharing of stories and experiences, from those who had an abortion and from those who didn't, is very impactful. It really illustrates the diversity of circumstances and reactions, which I think that's something that is sorely missing from the general debate about this topic. I'm actually quite proud of Boards for having a community who will share their stories. Perhaps there are posters out there who are in distress at the moment, but reading a similar experience gives them some strength and hope.

Perhaps a thread title change might help here? I understand that the current thread title gives one impression, whereas the thread has expanded to include both sides (which I think was the right thing to do)

With regard to my thanking of the post, I was reacting to the first part about the thread being open to all. I was not aware that you had started a separate thread that was merged

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Let me discuss with the AH mods and see what is possible.

Advertisement