Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can´t get into my Wetsuit - Need Help!

Options
  • 15-11-2017 12:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey Everybody,

I always used wetsuits with the zipper on the back. Now I purchased a front zipper for the first Time. I think it´s me but I can't get into it without help from others. I spent more time at the beach to get in than surfing. How are you guys doing it ?

Thanks a lot!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

Hey Everybody,

I always used wetsuits with the zipper on the back. Now I purchased a front zipper for the first Time. I think it´s me but I can't get into it without help from others. I spent more time at the beach to get in than surfing. How are you guys doing it ?

Thanks a lot!

Practice at home

Btw I still ask for help getting out of my zipless suit

• Registered Users Posts: 3,991 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

rodento wrote: »
    Practice at home

Btw I still ask for help getting out of my zipless suit

Suit Juice :D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 93 ✭✭Tommy Ferguson

Lather yourself in Vaseline will help slide into suit and out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭rodento

Suit Juice :D:D

Talking of suit juice, where were you yesterday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,991 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

rodento wrote: »
    Talking of suit juice, where were you yesterday :D

In work, you? Is that Esky left?

Do you not know the suit juice story, a nerdy tech once bough suit juice, he decided to be scientific about it as he timed himself getting into his wetsuit thee time without using it and was in the middle of timing himself three times using it when his house mates came home with some friends, he was in the living room and well caught covered in lube.... of course on a surf trip he told us about it, he didn't get it really.

Woof woof dogie leash story is another good one but it's NSFW :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement