If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Query - projectors

Options
  • 15-11-2017 3:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭

Hi Lads,

I'm in the market for a new projector just wondering if you have any plans for a black Friday type deal coming up.

Cheers
    Rob

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 928 ✭✭✭robfowler78

Hi Lads,

I'm in the market for a new projector just wondering if you have any plans for a black Friday type deal coming up.

Cheers
    Rob

Sorry lads just seen on another post you don't know any black Friday in for until the day before. I'll just keep and eye on the site.

Cheers
    Rob

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

Hi,

I've changed the title of your thread - we don't want it hit by folk mislead into thinking it was something else ðŸ˜.

I'm closing the thread, you're very welcome to open another thread when you're ready.

Cheers,

Ritz.

This discussion has been closed.