Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Garda trainee Form B

• 15-11-2017 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭

Hi,

I am enquiring about the Garda Trainee Form B application form. There is a few questions that it asked and I am unsure how to complete them.

Question 7 states to provide details of all family members from both parents side. I keep in full contact with my mother's side and only a few of my feathers side. He comes from a family of 14 children do I have to included them all ?

Also in Question 15 part C it asked have you ever been hospitalised ? What kind of information are they looking for here?

I hope you could help me out in answering these questions, as they are very bothering.

Kind regards ,

Cian

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭Weejohnny

Ciano1997 wrote: »
    Hi,

I am enquiring about the Garda Trainee Form B application form. There is a few questions that it asked and I am unsure how to complete them.

Question 7 states to provide details of all family members from both parents side. I keep in full contact with my mother's side and only a few of my feathers side. He comes from a family of 14 children do I have to included them all ?

Also in Question 15 part C it asked have you ever been hospitalised ? What kind of information are they looking for here?

I hope you could help me out in answering these questions, as they are very bothering.

Kind regards ,

Cian

You have to provide details of all the relations they ask for, whether you're close or not.
    Same with medical details, if you've ever been in hospital over night put it down cos it will show up on your medical records in GPs. You may think its not relevant but put it down and let them decide that.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Ciano1997

Would my Gp give me all my hospital history if I asked?

Ciano1997 wrote: »
    Would my Gp give me all my hospital history if I asked?

They would. Am sure even their secretary could give you the breakdown. Worth a call

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭DeHorse88

Weejohnny wrote: »
    You have to provide details of all the relations they ask for, whether you're close or not.
    Same with medical details, if you've ever been in hospital over night put it down cos it will show up on your medical records in GPs. You may think its not relevant but put it down and let them decide that.

Does this include 1st cousins or is it just uncles and aunts?

DeHorse88 wrote: »
    Does this include 1st cousins or is it just uncles and aunts?

On the form B it doesn't go as far as cousins just grandparents, aunts and uncles. From previous posts it only goes to cousins when you get to Templemore.

• Advertisement
Advertisement