Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Favourite dish

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Fresh pasta with pesto, bacon and pine nuts with good parmesan sprinkled on top.
    Boiled baby potatoes chopped up with lashings of melted butter poured over, with wilted spinach and loads of salt and pepper. Comfort in a bowl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

Medium rare steak, chips with loads of salt and vinegar (preferably chipper vinegar) and fried onions. Depending on my mood, I might have pepper sauce or garlic butter with it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Stonedpilot

Do like Spanish Paella, lots of shrimp, chicken, chorizo. Delicious meal tastes better next day!.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,021 ✭✭✭mickrock

Spam, egg, Spam, Spam, bacon and Spam.

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Dick Rimmington

all of them!

seriously though, i dont have one favorite dish. if i did it could likely be one of these:

- a big, juicy, rare steak with steamed veg.
    - spaghetti carbonara
    - bacon & cabbage
    - green thai chicken curry
    - a big plate of green beans with lots of garlic and bits of rashers
    - pork schnitzel (the thinner the better)with some lemon juice,parsley and skinny fries
    - steak tartar
    - seafood salad
    - anything broccoli

i cant just decide on only one :(

Advertisement