Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cannot access online account (ex-meteor)

Options
  • 15-11-2017 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,344 ✭✭✭

Hello Eir, 

I cannot access my online account for Mobile and my DD keeps bouncing as there is an expired card on file. Additionally, my charges have nearly doubled since the company move (Meteor to Eir). I'm getting text messages regarding the bouncing and outstanding charges but that's about it.

Steps I tried to follow to access account: 

- Go to https://www.eir.ie/, 'myeir'. When i try to login using the email address registered with meteor it says I'm not an active account holder. 
     - I try to register using my mobile phone number, proceed to step 2 'enter pin', I enter the sim pin, and tick the I'm not a robot box and it just stays on that page. 

I cannot access my account either by logging in using pre-existing details and I cannot register and I'm concerned about the increased charges and card bouncing issues.

Please can you help

Thanks
    Mojesius

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

mojesius wrote: »
    Hello Eir, 

I cannot access my online account for Mobile and my DD keeps bouncing as there is an expired card on file. Additionally, my charges have nearly doubled since the company move (Meteor to Eir). I'm getting text messages regarding the bouncing and outstanding charges but that's about it.

Steps I tried to follow to access account: 

- Go to https://www.eir.ie/, 'myeir'. When i try to login using the email address registered with meteor it says I'm not an active account holder. 
     - I try to register using my mobile phone number, proceed to step 2 'enter pin', I enter the sim pin, and tick the I'm not a robot box and it just stays on that page. 

I cannot access my account either by logging in using pre-existing details and I cannot register and I'm concerned about the increased charges and card bouncing issues.

Please can you help

Thanks
    Mojesius
    Hi Mojesius,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your account. Can you PM me your number, PIN, full name, and email address, please?

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 4,344 ✭✭✭mojesius

Thank you Adam
    Pm sent 😀

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

mojesius wrote: »
    Thank you Adam
    Pm sent 😀
    Thanks,

I'll get back to your PM shortly.

- Adam

Advertisement