Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir switching from sky

Options
  • 15-11-2017 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Hi, i was sold an eir package last night but I dont want to go ahead with it. I was told it would be 40 euro per month but I see it goes up to 80 after 12 months. I am getting cheaper with sky at the moment. can you advise how I make sure this switch doesn't go ahead. thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Hi, i was sold an eir package last night but I dont want to go ahead with it. I was told it would be 40 euro per month but I see it goes up to 80 after 12 months. I am getting cheaper with sky at the moment. can you advise how I make sure this switch doesn't go ahead. thanks.
    Hi crossbeauty,

Sorry to hear you've changed your mind about your order. If you give our cancellations department a ring on 1901 they should eb able to get this cancelled for you.

- Adam

Advertisement