Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BIS IN UCC???

• 15-11-2017 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

What's the business information systems course like in UCC? Is it difficult/boring/stressful etc. I have always had an interest in doing a business course and I was thinking of doing this course in Ucc next year. Any help would be greatly appreciated . Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8 laisvis

Would highly recommend the course, timetable can be a bit heavy at times but the workload is easily manageable and you should have no problems with it. It leans more to the IT side than the business side, so if you're comfortable with technology it will come easy to you, but even if you're not they teach everything from scratch so you should have no problems. The lecturers are really approachable if you have any issues also. Shoot me a PM if you've any more questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭stargazing123

Thank you for replying. I'm really interested in the course and I'm glad it leans more towards IT as I would be much better at that compared to business on its own. Thanks again x

Advertisement