Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returning Equipment

Options
  • 15-11-2017 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

I recently cancelled by Eir subscription and must now return the equipment, modem etc. I tried arranging the return via nightline using the link on your website. I get an error message saying account number not recognised so have been unable to do so. I have tried using your Webchat to sort it out but they keep telling me to use Freepost. I want to use nightline rather than Freepost so there are no issues if things go missing in the post. Why is the nightline option not being made available to me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

EoineyM wrote: »
    I recently cancelled by Eir subscription and must now return the equipment, modem etc. I tried arranging the return via nightline using the link on your website. I get an error message saying account number not recognised so have been unable to do so. I have tried using your Webchat to sort it out but they keep telling me to use Freepost. I want to use nightline rather than Freepost so there are no issues if things go missing in the post. Why is the nightline option not being made available to me?
    Hi EoineyM,

Sorry to hear you're having issues sending your equipment back to us. If TheNightline website isn't accepting your account number it would seem that the issue is on their end. I'd recommend getting in touch with Nightline about this.

There are never any issues with our freepost address if Nightline can't help you out.

- Adam

Advertisement