Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend alarm person/company Dublin 15?

Options
  • 15-11-2017 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭

As title says, we are having a problem with our very old alarm system. Just wondering if anyone could recommend a reasonably priced company or someone to have a look at it. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

Not Dublin 15 , but literally only up the road, had him out doing work last week.

As you can see he posts a lot here and has a lot of good feedback from posters as well

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?u=231647

• Registered Users Posts: 10,295 ✭✭✭✭DvB

I can endorse this. Had some upgrades to our alarm a couple of years ago & found him great to deal with & his work was excelelnt. Very reasonable price wise also.
    "I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year" - Charles Dickens

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

I use Retec Alarms to maintain my alarm. Very helpful and clear and honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,001 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

As title says, we are having a problem with our very old alarm system. Just wondering if anyone could recommend a reasonably priced company or someone to have a look at it. Thanks!
    PM sent with details of a top guy. Regular poster on Home Security forum also.

daymobrew wrote: »
    I use [URL=" Alarms[/URL] to maintain my alarm. Very helpful and clear and honest.

E80 a hour then another E80 if they are even five minutes over a hour, compared to E50 then E20 for who I recommended

Would rather get the job fixed, than sat with a stopwatch so dont get silly money bill, so wouldnt use Retec again

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Milliehollie

Thanks very much everyone, will ring the guys you recommended & get prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

jeffk wrote: »
    E80 a hour then another E80 if they are even five minutes over a hour, compared to E50 then E20 for who I recommended

Would rather get the job fixed, than sat with a stopwatch so dont get silly money bill, so wouldnt use Retec again
    I never had this experience but OP has the info requested so I think that we should leave it at that.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Milliehollie

Thanks again for recommendations. Two phone calls today and my husband was able to fix our alarm over the phone with help from Altor Security. Such a relief. Thanks again

Thanks again for recommendations. Two phone calls today and my husband was able to fix our alarm over the phone with help from Altor Security. Such a relief. Thanks again

Glad you got it sorted and no surprise he helped over the phone, did the same for us until he HAD to call out, a welcome change of grab a call out fee

• Registered Users Posts: 10,001 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Agreed, he's a top lad. Extremely helpful. As is koolkid.

• Advertisement
Advertisement