Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Night saver on payg meter

Options
  • 15-11-2017 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi I have a payg meter in my house , I asked to go on the night saver tariff so the Esb technician came out today and fitted the nightsaver metre. The thing is I've now checked my LCD screen on my payg and my tariff is not showing up as being nightsaver.
    I'm wondering does it take a set time to update or am I missing something?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 52 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Anna

Hi there, 

Thank you for getting in touch. 

The meter change from a Single Tariff to Dual Tariff meter can take a number of working days to be reflected on the system.

If you have any other queries, please let us now. 

Thanks, 
    Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭twin27

twin27 wrote: »
    Hi I have a payg meter in my house , I asked to go on the night saver tariff so the Esb technician came out today and fitted the nightsaver metre. The thing is I've now checked my LCD screen on my payg and my tariff is not showing up as being nightsaver.
    I'm wondering does it take a set time to update or am I missing something?

Hi , the meter has been installed now almost two wks but it still hasn’t changed over to nightsaver, and I can’t seem to get an answer as to why when I call electric ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 82 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige B

Hi twin27,

Thanks for your message.

In order for us to look into this fully for you, could you please send us a private message with the following details?
    • Your full name
    • Your Electric Ireland account number 
    • Your address
    • Your contact number and date of birth
    • Confirmation you are the account holder (Yes/No)

We can then look into this for you.

Should you have any other questions in the meantime, please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

Advertisement