Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you know this lipstick shade?

Options
  • 15-11-2017 11:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for this lipstick shade & brand - does anyone know what it is?

Thank you

9f32bd68cd5d16910d1f8355441b7052.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Is she at a l’oreaL event do you know? Might mean that’s the brand be a lot easy figure out if it was! I don’t have a clue who she is, sorry!!, but maybe look at her Instagram and you might see it there or maybe see who did her makeup? They might have a list then!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭milli milli

idunno78 wrote: »
    Is she at a l’oreaL event do you know?

Good deduction idunno! I didn't spot that!
    I'm not sure who she is either. Was just looking for this shade and can never find it - it's either a scarlet red or a much darker berry shade that I come across.
    I'll have a look at her Instagram. Thanks

Meanwhile if any makeup peeps know the shade, it would be great!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

I did a reverse image search and got a few results that include make up looks.
    I didn't read through them but it might help?

https://www.tineye.com/search/7556537454ecdf9c20bd07bead2eea4cdbd2eca9/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭mcgiggles

She's an actress Lily Collins if that helps at all. Bear in mind though that you might have found the shade but it might just look different on you.. My friend and I wear the same nude lippie and it looks totally different on the both of us!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,247 ✭✭✭milli milli

Thank you everyone!
    I had a look at someone's tutorial and they said she used Lancôme L’Absolu Rouge in Berry Noir, as she was an ambassador for them.

I did come across another picture though at the same event and the shade looks very different -
    c4db8e498d02274eb3d3a8805fa0c79f.jpg

I'll check out Lancôme's lipstick and hopefully it looks similar.
    Bear in mind though that you might have found the shade but it might just look different on you.. My friend and I wear the same nude lippie and it looks totally different on the both of u

Yes you're totally right. It can be very frustrating and also colours in magazines or onscreen look different too, so it's hard to find the right lip shade.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Looks so different in the other pic that’s crazy! I suppose light and different flashes and all that craic! Hopefully that’s the right one and that it suits you!

Advertisement