Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do any good android boxes get reduced in the Black Friday sales?

• 16-11-2017 2:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,306 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all,

I'm wondering; do you see good reductions on the likes of Amazon UK for decent android boxes during the Black Friday sales?

After about four years, my Tronsmart Prometheus has died. Thus I'm on the market to buy a new android box, and this close to Black Friday wondering will there be any good ones be in the sales?

It'll be mainly used for Plex (although visitors may use Netflix on it), so need an ethernet port on it. Have looked at the Roku2, but no SPDIF port to hook up the surround sound Yamaha receiver. An SD slot is a plus should it ever get brought anywhere, but not essential. Have a decent air-mouse thing that connects via USB, so how bad the controller that comes with it is not a big issue.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,111 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Just get the xiaomi mi android tv box and be done with it.

Quality unit

Advertisement