Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to pay my eir bill - cannot register for myeir

Options
  • 16-11-2017 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭

Hi,

Can you advise me how I can pay my eir broadband bill? After numerous calls and approximately 1 hour on hold yesterday evening I ran out of patience.  Before suggesting I call 1901 my situation is as follows:

1. I have my account number
    2. I do not have a bill
    3. I do not know my stand alone broadband number

4. The house does not have a fixed telephone line at present - if it did have once I do not know the number.
    5. I cannot register for myeir. The link is broken and is displaying a 404 error code. The link is: https://my.eir.ie/transactional/login 
    6. When I try to register for myeir through the eir.ie website it requests information I do not have.
    7. When calling to pay I will be calling from a mobile number which is on a Eir Business Plan and is totally unrelated to the home broadband bill I wish to pay.

Can you advise how I can proceed? Failed on multiple attempts to convey this information to the call center staff.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

tf2 wrote: »
    Hi,

Can you advise me how I can pay my eir broadband bill? After numerous calls and approximately 1 hour on hold yesterday evening I ran out of patience.  Before suggesting I call 1901 my situation is as follows:

1. I have my account number
    2. I do not have a bill
    3. I do not know my stand alone broadband number

4. The house does not have a fixed telephone line at present - if it did have once I do not know the number.
    5. I cannot register for myeir. The link is broken and is displaying a 404 error code. The link is: https://my.eir.ie/transactional/login 
    6. When I try to register for myeir through the eir.ie website it requests information I do not have.
    7. When calling to pay I will be calling from a mobile number which is on a Eir Business Plan and is totally unrelated to the home broadband bill I wish to pay.

Can you advise how I can proceed? Failed on multiple attempts to convey this information to the call center staff.

Thanks.
    Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're having issues registering for my eir. If you PM me your account number and full name I can give you your stand-alone broadband number.

- Adam

Advertisement