Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelled account still issues.

Options
  • 16-11-2017 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Posting here as can't deal with Eircoms useless phone support.
    Finally broke free of eircom after cancelling their services in March of this year and received a confirmation text from eircom on March 22 2017, and thought that was the end of it.

The End, No noticed after this around June that eircom were still billing me monthly and taking payment via the direct debit that was in place.
    So I cancelled my direct debit and left it at that, should really year followed it up then to get a refund for un authorised payment taking.

Anyway yesterday I got a call from a debt Collector looking for payment of the month bill that I cancelled my direct debit of €44.20

Are you series not only did Eircom steal from me taking payment after my account ceased they have the gaul to treat me as a thief for stopping their free money train.

I wish to have this sorted once and for all.

Regards
    John Greaney.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

Posting here as can't deal with Eircoms useless phone support.
    Finally broke free of eircom after cancelling their services in March of this year and received a confirmation text from eircom on March 22 2017, and thought that was the end of it.

The End, No noticed after this around June that eircom were still billing me monthly and taking payment via the direct debit that was in place.
    So I cancelled my direct debit and left it at that, should really year followed it up then to get a refund for un authorised payment taking.

Anyway yesterday I got a call from a debt Collector looking for payment of the month bill that I cancelled my direct debit of €44.20

Are you series not only did Eircom steal from me taking payment after my account ceased they have the gaul to treat me as a thief for stopping their free money train.

I wish to have this sorted once and for all.

Regards
    John Greaney.
    Hi John,

Thanks for getting in touch and letting us know about this issue. If you PM me your account number from when you were a customer with us I'll look into it for you.

- Adam

Advertisement