Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Erroneous Equipment Return Charges

Options
  • 16-11-2017 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi! I cancelled some of my service with eir a while back and returned the respective equipment to the address provided in Limerick. (I even wrote the account number on the box in case the label's barcode was damaged in transit.)

My mobile account was suspended this Monday due to it breaching the credit limit, which I have since discovered was due to the charges imposed by eir due to non-return of the above equipment! The equipment was returned over a month ago on October 9th.

Can you please look into this?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

rayharnett wrote: »
    Hi! I cancelled some of my service with eir a while back and returned the respective equipment to the address provided in Limerick. (I even wrote the account number on the box in case the label's barcode was damaged in transit.)

My mobile account was suspended this Monday due to it breaching the credit limit, which I have since discovered was due to the charges imposed by eir due to non-return of the above equipment! The equipment was returned over a month ago on October 9th.

Can you please look into this?

Thanks!
    Hi there,

Thanks for getting in touch with us. Feel free to send me your account number and full name in a PM and I'll look into this for you.

- Adam

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rayharnett

PM sent, thanks Adam.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

rayharnett wrote: »
    PM sent, thanks Adam.
    Thanks, I've responded to your PM.

- Adam

Advertisement