Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Laws around vapes and minors

• 16-11-2017 11:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

At what age do you have to be to buy a vape if you intend on smoking 0mg nicotine liquid? I know that you have to be 18+ to buy any substance/device that contains nicotine but if you intend on using on eliquids that contain no nicotine is there a certain age?

If anybody could summarize the laws around vapes and minors it’s be great as I’ve already done some of my own research and can find little to none information on the subject matter. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

As far as I'm aware even zero nic is over 18s under TPD.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭dball

sure even the aspire coils have a "contains nicotine" sign on them
    possibly reads - for use with nicotine products?

Not to be sold to under 18's

• Registered Users Posts: 19 jobby

I'd be guessing with all the inhalation of coal dust and it's associated health dangers it's probably not much of an issue for them to have a few puffs on a vape after a hard shift in the mine

Advertisement