Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Broadband issue ongoing since November 3rd

Options
  • 16-11-2017 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi,

There has been a fault on out business broadband line since the 3rd of November. On 2 occasions an eir engineer failed to turn up as scheduled to resolve the issue. I have been dealing with a Supervisor Cian in the technical team who continuously fails to call me back when he has said that he would. 

Can someone please pvt me to arrange a callback because I am at my wits end with eir

Sincerely,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

samspudz wrote: »
    Hi,

There has been a fault on out business broadband line since the 3rd of November. On 2 occasions an eir engineer failed to turn up as scheduled to resolve the issue. I have been dealing with a Supervisor Cian in the technical team who continuously fails to call me back when he has said that he would. 

Can someone please pvt me to arrange a callback because I am at my wits end with eir

Sincerely,
    Hi there,

I'm really sorry to hear you've been experiencing issues with your service. I'll be unable to arrange a call back from here, however, if you PM me your account number and full name I can look into the issue you're having with your service for you.

- Adam

Advertisement