If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hisense 49n5700

Options
  • 16-11-2017 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

I'm interested in your hisense 49n5700 TV for £449 plus delivery to R.Ireland.

But I'm also considering the hisense 49n5500 TV on Amazon UK for £369 Inc delivery to R.ireland

I'd prefer to buy from ye with the 6yr warranty rather than the 2year warranty with Amazon UK.

What is the best ye can do on price/delivery? I prefer to pay in sterling.

Andy

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

AndyTCD wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm interested in your hisense 49n5700 TV for £449 plus delivery to R.Ireland.

But I'm also considering the hisense 49n5500 TV on Amazon UK for £369 Inc delivery to R.ireland

I'd prefer to buy from ye with the 6yr warranty rather than the 2year warranty with Amazon UK.

What is the best ye can do on price/delivery? I prefer to pay in sterling.  

Andy
    Hi AndyTCD.

Thanks for the post.

I'm not familiar with the 5500 version as its not one that we have stocked.

The best price on the 49N5700 would be the £449 unfortunately.

I could offer free shipping to you as a boardie to help a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 AndyTCD

Okay. How do I avail of free postage when buying the TV? Is there a code on purchase?

Also just wondering what courier provider you use for R.Ireland? And are the flexible on delivery? Work 9-5 and not home?

Andy

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

AndyTCD wrote: »
    Okay. How do I avail of free postage when buying the TV? Is there a code on purchase?

Also just wondering what courier provider you use for R.Ireland? And are the flexible on delivery? Work 9-5 and not home?

Andy
    Hi AndyTCD.

If you drop me your contact number in a PM we can give you a call for the order.

We ship our televisions via Aramex. We try to be as flexible as possible on our deliveries but I would need to check what the latest time they deliver to in the evening.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.