Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

University maths

Options
  • 16-11-2017 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi i do higher maths for the leaving cert and really enjoy it, but not particularly gifted. I normally get between 60-80 percent in testsbut do sometimes get less (never less than 50). Im considering doing it at 3rd level, but am unsure if im good enough and will be able to keep up. Im thinking of going down the business route so might do a joint honours with maths and economics, or maybe economics maths and stats in ucd. I got in contact with someone about this and s/he said id be fine if i got the entry requirement(h4) Should i go down this route or just do a business/ commerce degree? Is there any way to do a business degree with maths aswell? Wheres the best place to do maths?
    Thanks, any help appreciated

Advertisement