Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warranty on Samsung galaxy S7

Options
  • 16-11-2017 10:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

I have an s7 since September 2016. The battery keeps dropping  from 30% to 0% in a matter of seconds and this evening refused to charge for over half an hour. I'm wondering where I stand with a warranty as I bought the phone from Meteor and my contract is now with you until next September?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭CeilingFly

Meteor is a trading name of eir. EXACT same company. 

Only difference is the name on your bill.

So whatever warranty you had is valid with no difference whatsoever. 

• Registered Users Posts: 49 hungergamer

Problem is I dont know what my warranty is :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭eir: Adam

I have an s7 since September 2016. The battery keeps dropping  from 30% to 0% in a matter of seconds and this evening refused to charge for over half an hour. I'm wondering where I stand with a warranty as I bought the phone from Meteor and my contract is now with you until next September?
    Hi hungergamer,

Sorry to hear about the issues you're having with your phone. You get a one year warranty when you buy a phone from us. If you bring this into any of our stores they'll be able to take a look at it for you and send it off for repair if needed.

- Adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement