Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards Ric Flair Award for Best Rant

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭A Rogue Hobo

Oh cool, not sure I've ever been nominated for an award here, an honour :-D

Also I don't want to be THAT guy and vote for myself, my vote goes to Leggo!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Voting for yourself is fine, nominating yourself is not!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Ha my rant, it was hardly a rant.... just a good excuse to post an Alan Partridge quote.

Tight at the top here, nothing in it. A couple of votes could turn this on its head.

We're tied at the top lads, get those last votes in! We reveal the winner of this tomorrow night.

• Advertisement

It was a tight one but the winner of the Ric Flair Award goes to, funnily enough,

ric-flair-woo-gif.gif?w=549

SlicRic
    and his rant on the booking of full timers

Ok it seems a vote was cast just as I was writing up the winner :eek:

Anyway I think the result stands as I went into the posts and saw that Slic Ric has 16 thanks on his post whereas MNG has none on his. MNG's was done over a period of a few days and was more so a lot of discussion rather with other posters whereas as SlicRic's was truly a one post rant.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

Ha, thanks folks!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,594 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Omackeral wrote: »
    Ok it seems a vote was cast just as I was writing up the winner :eek:

Anyway I think the result stands as I went into the posts and saw that Slic Ric has 16 thanks on his post whereas MNG has none on his. MNG's was done over a period of a few days and was more so a lot of discussion rather with other posters whereas as SlicRic's was truly a one post rant.

I'm going to rant about this which should surely mean I therefore break the deadlock. ;)

Advertisement