Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about Bank Statement Message from SEPA file (.xml).

Options
  • 17-11-2017 2:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I hope you can help me.

I am working on a software that uses SEPA files. I generate a SEPA file to charge customers Direct Debits.

My question is, What message in their bank statements  do my customers get when I charge them using the SEPA file?Is there a field in the SEPA file I can use to specify what message they  get when I charge them?

Thank you. I hope you can help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,418 ✭✭✭Tow

The 'Creditor Name' appears on Irish Bank statements for PAIN008 files. Well at least the first 18 characters do...

The Unstructured Remittance Information can be used to supply extra. 140 characters.

When is the money (including lost growth) Michael Noonan took in the Pension Levy going to be paid back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi adamJensen,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

Please let me check this and I will get back to you here as soon as possible. 

Thanks,

Kareana

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi adamJensen,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

If you are doing direct debit files then the Cdtr <NM> tag will appear on your debtors bank statements when you process the pain008 file.

I have attached a link here for more information on file specification.

I hope this helps.

Have a nice weekend.

Thanks,

Kareana

Advertisement