Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ray LaMontagne Acoustic Set : Bord Gais - May 9th

Options
  • 17-11-2017 12:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭

Just announced on his FB page.

Tickets on sale 24th of this month.

He is the perfect acoustic artist so it should be a belter of a show.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Really want to go to this. Expensive but guess I'll have to stump up the cash.

Tickets from €60.50 - €80.50

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

Batesy wrote: »
    Really want to go to this. Expensive but guess I'll have to stump up the cash.

Tickets from €60.50 - €80.50

I'm gonna try and buy two tickets anyway but the missus has a connection in the BG and we haven't paid for any tickets for anything we have been at in it over the last 18 months. She has put the call in already so hopefully one way or another we will get tix.

I've never seen him live so really want to get to it, particularly as his is imo the archetype musician to perform acoustically.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭Marje

I'm going to his concert tonight, think there's an odd ticket or two available for tonight. Tomorrow is sold out.

Going with only known a few of his songs, looking forward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭TedR

Expect a small few decent seats to go on sale tomorrow, production holds in first few rows not needed so will go back on system. In case anyone looking. Good seats.

Support act starts at 8pm for about 20 minutes. Ray starts at 9. Played till about 11pm (with encore).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Marje wrote: »
    Support act starts at 8pm for about 20 minutes. Ray starts at 9. Played till about 11pm (with encore).

And how was the gig?

UsedToWait wrote: »
    And how was the gig?

Sorry only saw this now. It wasn't really my cup of tea, went with someone who was a fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Stacksey

Remember seeing him years ago upstairs in the Village on camden street, we asked him for a photo after and he said NO, thats all it took for me to never listen to his music again :D

Advertisement