Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan drawdown funds have disappeared

Options
  • 17-11-2017 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I was cleared for a loan yesterday and digitally signed for it yesterday evening. I happened to check my balance last night and noticed that the funds for the drawdown had already appeared in my account. However, this morning when I checked again they were gone.
    I received a text this morning at about 9.15am from BOI saying the funds have been drawdown and have landed in my account but they are still not showing in my account yet. It's strange that they were in the account last night before I received notification but gone again this morning despite receiving notification that they were there.

Kind regards,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi jiltloop,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.

Can you please DM your details and I will request our lending department to look into this further for you please.

Please click the link below this post to send us a PM.

Thanks,

Kareana

Advertisement