Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pfizer Graduate Program 2018

Options
  • 17-11-2017 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey has anyone applied for the Pfizer's graduate program?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭bigguns2

Na984 wrote: »

Would you happen to have a link to the program? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Na984

bigguns2 wrote: »
    Would you happen to have a link to the program? Cheers

I think the application for pfizer graduate program is already closed, according to their job post in irishjobs.ie

www. irishjobs. ie/ Jobs/Science-Graduate-Programme-Pfizer-Grange-8085220.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,872 ✭✭✭Macker1

Deadline was the 12th November.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Kalw12345

Has anyone heard back from the science graduate programme in Grange Castle?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 CFN2017

Na984 wrote: »

I applied to the Pfizer Newbridge programme..Completed a phone interview middle of November (behavioural questions, use STAR method when answering) and was then invited to an assessment centre at the end of November at the site where there were 3 activities..one was a personal questionnaire which was handy, then there was a group discussion where you had to make a decision with a group of about 10. The last activity was psychometric tests (verbal, numerical and abstract reasoning). I actually quite enjoyed the day as it was different to the traditional recruiting process.
    Since that I haven't heard anything and was wondering if anyone who has past experience or who was at the centre has heard anything since and progressed to further stages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33 Markdmd

Wondering has anyone heard back yet had an interview in early December but I haven't heard anything since

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Atisha...

I just have video interview last Thursday. Waiting on feedback to it. They are running assessment center stages on 17 and 18 January, so I believe by next week they should let people know who is progressed to his stage.

Atisha... wrote: »
    I just have video interview last Thursday. Waiting on feedback to it. They are running assessment center stages on 17 and 18 January, so I believe by next week they should let people know who is progressed to his stage.

Did you do a face to face interview as well ??

Face to Face is after Assessment Centre. Have you done Assessment Centre yet?

Markdmd wrote: »
    Wondering has anyone heard back yet had an interview in early December but I haven't heard anything since

Where did you do your interview? Newbridge or Grange Castle?

• Advertisement

Did you do a face to face interview as

I have a feeling where in different countries I'm in ireland

Counties sorry I'm in Newbridge which one are you ??

Dublin. But we all have to attending same Assessment Centre in Kildare in order to get job.

Atisha... wrote: »
    Dublin. But we all have to attending same Assessment Centre in Kildare in order to get job.

A we so your going for the Newbridge one too .. you science or engineering ?

A we so your going for the Newbridge one too .. you science or engineering ?

I applied to Process Technician. As far as I know, both plants running requirement process now for different roles. CPL does all.

what kind of interview you had in December? Phone, video or final one?

Advertisement