Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

basic ph package

Options
  • 17-11-2017 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

hi looking for a price on a basic phone package no broadband no add ons no extras , i am an existing customer

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Elvisjuice wrote: »
    hi looking for a price on a basic phone package no broadband no add ons no extras , i am an existing customer
    Hi Elvisjuice, 

Thanks for getting in contact with us. 

The sales team on 1800 503 303 will be happy to explore all your options with you and advise you on all. They'll have all promotions on offer at the moment also.  

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Elvisjuice

Hi Elvisjuice, 

The sales team on 1800 503 303 will be happy to explore all your options with you and advise you on all. They'll have all promotions on offer at the moment also.  

Thanks 

Tracey 
    rang sales and got 2 different prices one for 27 on friday and one for 45 on monday when I was going to order it !! any idea which it is ? Girl who was giving 45 said she cant see where other sales person got 27 .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi Elvisjuice, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    rang sales and got 2 different prices one for 27 on friday  and one for 45 on monday when I was going to order it  !! any idea which it is ? Girl who was giving 45 said she cant see where other sales person got 27 .
    Apologies for the confusion. 

The cheapest phone plan we have online is €48 all details can be viewed here - https://www.eir.ie/phone/ The sales team can have packages on promotions at times, however, I would not be aware of these from here I'm afraid. 

Thanks 

Tracey

Advertisement